My 250x Project

I finally got all my black plastics and junk on. so i thought i would post up some pics of my bike so far. more parts to come...

tell me what ya think.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=24951

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=24953

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=24952

and while i got your attention...lol.

in your opinions (which is what this is for) would it look better to keep the white face on the headlight, or make it solid black?

and should i keep it plain, no graphics, or add some graphics?

graphic suggestions?

sticker suggestions?

any other mods i should do you think would look good?

i plan on black rims and red hubs, so no need to say i need some. :ride:

tell me whatcha think! ?

No graphics, keep the white portion of the number plate and no need for a new exhaust. I have a buddy who has the same bike and will pretty much smoke anyone with a bigger/louder bike/exhaust. He runs the super quiet stocker and kills it.

No graphics, keep the white portion of the number plate and no need for a new exhaust. I have a buddy who has the same bike and will pretty much smoke anyone with a bigger/louder bike/exhaust. He runs the super quiet stocker and kills it.

Hmm... Is that a joke? CRFx's arent exactly known for power.

monster graphics for sure!! and i vote keep the white too, it looks good a little difference from the rest, as for exhaust i guess do what money allows you to do, but i agree that its more rider then just outright bike, so if you got the money to throw an exhaust system on, go for it, but otherwise i wouldnt worry, just learn to use the power where its designed to be at!