Sign in to follow this  

SDG Step Seat

Does any Retailer have one of these!!!!! Everyone I've seen is sold out. Anyone know of anyplace selling these?

It seems everyone is sold out for awhile... I think sdg might have underestimated the demand for them.

I couldn't find one either, they did have them at Fay Myers Honda in Denver, not sure if they do anymore or not. They are catching on around our area.

I made mine into step seat, I do notice the difference and like it alot. Of course, it made mine lower, which works since I am short. I've read others that made them by adding foam, seems to work that way too.

I have made my own the past few years and yes the step system works very well. They are as advertised. Keep you butt up towards the front.

I had the same problem with retailers trying to get an SDG tall seat they were all sold out and on backorder, then i finally got through to SDG directly and they shipped one to me in 3 days.

What's wrong with this process....

Ceet makes a step seat they usually have on E-bay for 100.00. I put one on my bike it works great. They are out of San Marcos Ca.

I just checked and the 05-06 crf450 SDG step seats are back ordered until the beginning of September.

And they have been on back order since December 2005.

I just got mine, ordered it in April. It works well. You don't notice it except in whoops or technical drop offs, when you feel the elevated part of the seat hit your butt once in a while. Keeps you on the seat in corners, though.

SDG has a shipment coming in in about 2-3 weeks that will fill most of the backorders and will be available in september. I ordered a few straight through SDG from a sponsorship.