Sign in to follow this  

06 Retro Shroud Graphics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I purchased OEM Yamaha yellow plastic off of e-bay, front and rear fender with the shrouds,the blue is not working with my 06 250F.I have called One Industries to see if they would sell the shroud graphics alone.They only sell the kit,I have looked up and down with no luck. I found this company

http://www.powersportgrafx.com/store.php?prid=134 and gave them a call.On there website they show the retro,but I made a few changes. They are very professional, speaking to you like a company should speak to a customer. If anyone isn't having any luck finding what I was looking for, check them out. Sorry for the plug,but if I am treated right, people are going to hear about it.The picture is just a example,not mine.

thanks I have been looking for a graphics kit for the anniversary bike for quite a while

:thumbsup:

Your welcome,You can make them any color,plus 3 logo's also.

It says that the shroud graphics includes two shrouds. Does this mean the graphics come installed already on two new shrouds? That would be sweet.

It says that the shroud graphics includes two shrouds. Does this mean the graphics come installed already on two new shrouds? That would be sweet.

Yes it would be sweet,but no,I wouldn't think so.

then howcome it says "includes two shrouds". Why dont they say includes two shroud graphics?

then howcome it says "includes two shrouds". Why dont they say includes two shroud graphics?

I don't know. Call them and find out for sure. :thumbsup:

Just shroud graphics, and nice find Big Red. Are they unshiny like the stockers?

Don't know,I just ok'd my final proof,they are making them now,VERY QUICK,with returning your e-mail.

Keith, great info. Thanks for passing in on and making it available to everyone who is interested in purchasing some trick graphics.

Got my graphics today. Within 6 days, they sent me proofs, revised the proofs, made the final graphics, and had them sitting on my doorstep. How's that for service!! After I made my final decision with the final print,I had them in 3 days. :thumbsup:

From Blue to Yellow 1

From Blue to Yellow 2

From Blue to Yellow 3

From Blue to Yellow 4

From Blue to Yellow 5

From Blue to Yellow 6

looks great! :ride::applause: is the fox logo part of the graphics? or was it added later? is the yellow of the background different than the yellow of the shroud's plastic? i was just curious 'cuz sometimes photos don't do certain things justice! i really like the design and a 6 day turn around service sounds refreshing!! :thumbsup: awesome job!!!!

looks great! :applause::applause: is the fox logo part of the graphics? or was it added later? is the yellow of the background different than the yellow of the shroud's plastic? i was just curious 'cuz sometimes photos don't do certain things justice! i really like the design and a 6 day turn around service sounds refreshing!! :thumbsup: awesome job!!!!

The yamaha and the fox emblem is my thought and it was added into there retro,yes the background yellow on the graphic is lighter than the yamaha plastic. Yellow beats blue any day for plastic. I purchased the front and rear fender plus the shrouds,OEM Yamaha for 50.00 flat! I am very pleased with this company,the finished product and customer service is TOP NOTCH!!!!!!! :ride: