Sign in to follow this  

Stock 2006S front # plate background

Anyone been able to or tried to remove the white background off of the headlight cover? It looks like a sticker. I think it might look better in all blue. Any suggestions or pix would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

Sweet I'm also going to black side covers. Did you do anything special to get it off? warm it up etc...Love the looks of your bike. :thumbsup:

What tires do you have on yur bike?

Also, where did you get the front sproket cover?

Sweet I'm also going to black side covers. Did you do anything special to get it off? warm it up etc...Love the looks of your bike. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the :ride: !! All I had to do was let it sit in the AZ sun for a few minutes and it peeled right off (in one piece!). Fortunately, it is a vinyl sticker and doesn't leave the residue that the tank/fender warning labels do. :applause:

Enjoy! :applause:

What tires do you have on yur bike?

Also, where did you get the front sproket cover?

I am running a Teraflex on the rear and a Pirelli MT21 on front.

Sprocket cover and front/rear disc guards are from Topar Racing. They make quality billet parts. :thumbsup:

Later...

Thanks for the info. How do you like the Terraflex? I've been thinking about one. Don't much like the MT21, I've had better performance with the Dunlop D606. SoCal desert riding.

Thanks for the info. How do you like the Terraflex? I've been thinking about one. Don't much like the MT21, I've had better performance with the Dunlop D606. SoCal desert riding.

I really like the Terraflex. It hooks up really well, and will dig holes if you're not careful! :thumbsup: It seems to be wearing well, at least as well as the D606 that I had before. I'm closing in on 3K miles 60/40 street and off road.

I had the D606 front and replaced it with the MT21. I like it better than the 606. I'm not sure how much different SoCal and AZ desert riding is.

Later...