Waldo, Sunday 8/13 FTR race..Who am I

gonna see there on Sunday. I'll probably have to park out at the rows by the entrance (they used to put up signs like KTM row, Kawasucki row, Yamablah row, Honda row)

I know Dan will be in my class (I will have to inspect his bike real close to make sure its legal.....maybe adjust his jetting, tire air pressure, check to make sure his spokes are loose enough, you know all the get an advantage stuff).

1. Don 5C

2. Dan 101C

Don ?

Don

I'm going to keep my bike locked up until ride time. We be out in the field somewhere. I have a white ford with our 5th wheel attached. The truck has Pospiech Contracting on the door. Stop by and get some air conditioning.

We are going up on Saturday to ride the practice.

Dan

Dan,

"I'm going to keep my bike locked up until ride time"

Ah, come on I just want to make sure its set up "just" perfect for ya!!!!

How about spread out a bit and save HWAP and me some room to park??

I'll be pulling in on Sunday ~0730.

HWAP,

Dang man you got a lot of "bumble bees" there!!!

Don ?

HWAP,

I trust you call those other Dad's a name or two right (wussie comes to mind) :ride:

I just love to hear people's excuse for not riding ("I might get hurt" yeah and you might have a frikkin' heart attack at work too! what a shallow life to live)

Don ?

Yeah I give 'em grief about it too. Our kids got into this and none of us rode. I was the only one who picked it up with them. Fortunately unless I smash my head in it won't effect my working. They all work in fields where they need their body too! But it's cool, they seem to be behind me (God help 'em).

HWAP

Your not the only dad riding. I'm bringing our youngest, he's 18. He also has no fear of crashing just like his dad. The wife says she married a retard and its worn on our boys. She still comes to the races and has lots of fun tho.

See you all Sunday

Dan

HWAP

Your not the only dad riding. I'm bringing our youngest, he's 18. He also has no fear of crashing just like his dad. The wife says she married a retard and its worn on our boys. She still comes to the races and has lots of fun tho.

See you all Sunday

Dan

lol. That's great. I'm pretty sure my wife is beginning to think that way too.

But, I guess I'll be meeting you guys at the next FTR race. I can't get the cyclinder back on because the new ring apparently is too big (it says it's for .051 clearance and the service manual says it should only be .050)?

And due to work tomorrow I won't be able to fool with it again until Saturday morning.

HWAG & Dan,

What you 2 guys don't know is that your wives have a 5 million $$$ insurance policy on your asses and they want to collect it as soon as possible. That's why they give you that kitchen pass and say, have a great day riding and they sit by the phone while your gone. :applause::applause:

I just crack myself up!!! :applause:

Don ?

btw, I think its great you two support your kids riding!!! :ride:

I'll be out there. I think the wife might be there... someones gotta drive me to the hospital...

I rode today and that track is tougher than I hoped. It's not really bad... I'm just a (Don's voice) wussy (Don's voice)

I'll be out there. I think the wife might be there... someones gotta drive me to the hospital...

I rode today and that track is tougher than I hoped. It's not really bad... I'm just a (Don's voice) wussy (Don's voice)

Give 'em hell Ken! And we'll see you guys at Bithlo (FTR MX#2)

I finally got the boy's bike back together. It stinks when you're dad is your mechanic!

Give 'em hell Ken! And we'll see you guys at Bithlo (FTR MX#2)

I finally got the boy's bike back together. It stinks when you're dad is your mechanic!

Well... that sucked!

I wrecked real bad during the practice. A girl in front of me wiped out hard, I hit her, the guy behind me landed on me...

Tore up my left leg pretty good.. nothing broken, but a few deep gashes and swollen up pretty good. I tried to ride the 1st moto, but that's when I realized my rads were smashed and leaking + my bars were too crooked to keep it straight...

Oh well... I think I'm going to switch to the 250c cause those guys in 30+ are fast... well, me being real slow doesn't help.. they looked real fast to me

Ken that sucks you got hurt. My buddies daughter had someone hit her in a turn in the and broke her radiator. She rode the rest of the race and seized her engine up ?

I also heard a kid had to be air lifted out with a breathing tube in?

and I guess JB blew his bike up in practice, then borrowed one and landed on another bike (from a down rider) because the flagger wasn't waiving. Sounds like it was a tough first round.

Ken that sucks you got hurt. My buddies daughter had someone hit her in a turn in the and broke her radiator. She rode the rest of the race and seized her engine up ?

I also heard a kid had to be air lifted out with a breathing tube in?

and I guess JB blew his bike up in practice, then borrowed one and landed on another bike (from a down rider) because the flagger wasn't waiving. Sounds like it was a tough first round.

http://www.floridatrailriders.org/cgi-bin/ikon3/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=8;t=5830

My wreck was right on the table before Mt.Waldo

Ken, I was curious about what class I'd ride in. Most races I've been too, the vet class has a few awesome riders and few that are about my speed. But I race in the 125C class.

How comfortable with the track were you? Do you think you were about the same speed as you are at Bartow?

Ken, I was curious about what class I'd ride in. Most races I've been too, the vet class has a few awesome riders and few that are about my speed. But I race in the 125C class.

How comfortable with the track were you? Do you think you were about the same speed as you are at Bartow?

I was slower than at Bartow, but those guys were faster anyway (30+). I was pretty fast in the 1st section and they were 2 jumps ahead after the 1st half a lap.

I don't like the 125c/250c because it's usually the younger beginners, but at least I'd be competitive.

The track was awesome. In great shape, great dirt, nice layout, etc. I wasn't real comfortable with some of the jumps, but it didn't matter as far as me winning my race because even if I'd jumped a few more, I was still not going to keep up. If I could afford the gas $$, then that'd be the track I'd go to every weekend.

Ken,

I wondered where the hell you were at?

I have a left radiator ('03 should be same as yours) if you need it while getting yours fixed at Mylers (make no mistake DO NOT GO ELSEWHERE).

Don ?