Sign in to follow this  

Another set of idiots....

This video with be nice played against him in a court of law when he gets sued. How nice of them to post this on the internet.

People like that is what hurts the sport of ATV riding. People see that and think everyone who rides is that stupid. :thumbsup:

He waxed that fella. If you pause it at just the right time you can see the impact against his chest and face. OUCH!

Brovo el' quado moron!

Good ole' Quad Sammich.

Wheres the flags for dune riding? I wouldn't ride without one.

and quad riders ask why we hate them? i dont get it :thumbsup: this video explains it all

:applause: &%$#@! were they thinking (if they were thinking at all!!!)? Anybody want to bet at least one of those guys was sh!tfaced drunk when this happened? No helmets, no flags, no brains!! :ride::applause::thumbsup::applause:

People like that is what hurts the sport of ATV riding. People see that and think everyone who rides is that stupid. :thumbsup:

ehhh...there just quads

I can see how the driver did not see that other guy on the top of the hill (no flag), but what's the deal with the guy holding the camera. He could obviously see both riders and have stopped the one from coming up the hill, instead he just made sure he caught it all on tape...... All of them are idiots, not even wearing helmets.

If you have ever used a camcorder you would know once you put it to your face you vision is limited. These people obviously had no reason to be riding these quads. No flags, no spotter (that knew what they were doing..probably tourists) and no riding gear tells me they were inexperienced.

I'm also very surprised I haven't read any "couch" comments or "if you ride a quad you'll turn gay". :thumbsup: