Sign in to follow this  

Pictures Of My SM 400 (Feedback Welcome)

You guys DO know you can click on those thumbnails to enlarge them, right? :thumbsup:

Tim

You guys DO know you can click on those thumbnails to enlarge them, right? :thumbsup:

Tim

Yes, and It's still far fom big enough... :ride:

576X432 pixels = postage stamp on 19 inch screen...

they don't enlarge when i click em and i'm not gonna screw around with reformating them. just make em the right size or i won't waist my time with them.

Change your resolution to 800 X 600 and they'll look huge... :ride:

Can't really do that with the newest LCDs: mine only supports 1280 x 1024 in native resolution. All others are interpolated and therefore look like crap... 800 X 600 is really bad... :thumbsup:

Anybody else cares to give some technical advice on IT matters to a guy with a BSC in computer science? :applause:

BTW the exhaust looks terrific...

Can't really do that with the newest LCDs: mine only supports 1280 x 1024 in native resolution. All others are interpolated and therefore look like crap... 800 X 600 is really bad... :thumbsup:

Anybody else cares to give some technical advice on IT matters to a guy with a BSC in computer science? :ride:

BTW the exhaust looks terrific...

Sounds like some kind of BS to me. :applause:

Sounds like some kind of BS to me. :ride:

Sounds like you don't know anything about CRT vs LCD technology to me :applause:

Here's an article I just dug at random that explains this little technological 'quirk':

http://news.digitaltrends.com/featured_article6_page2.html

EDIT: And how do you like the Akrapovic? How does it sound? One thing is for sure, the muffler looks really sharp :thumbsup:

Looks good. How do you like the mirrors? I am thinking about going with those.

Sounds like you don't know anything about CRT vs LCD technology to me

Guy posts picutres of his sweet SM and it turns into a nerdfight. God I love the interweb.

PS - Great looking bike.

Guy posts picutres of his sweet SM and it turns into a nerdfight. God I love the interweb.

PS - Great looking bike.

We aim to please and will stop at nothing to keep you entertained... :thumbsup:

BTW here is a better view of his bike, sorry about the noise but that's the best I can do with what I have.

If you don't have enough cash to pay me for the work, just send me your exhaust...

SM_01.jpg

SM_02.jpg

SM_03.jpg

SM_04.jpg

SM_05.jpg

SM_06.jpg

THANKS for that ILSWAY27..and for the mirrors just have the left one so that pigs (police) dont **** with me.

Should go easy on the "p" word. I was pulled over by an officer of the law that had a green 400 and he was cool as hell. who knows maybe he is a TT member. Oh yeah I got pulled over because my plates hadnt arrived yet. They only pull you over if you are doing somthing you arent supposed to be doing in public. give em a break its their job