Sign in to follow this  

Anyone running Yosh on rmz450

i just picked up an 06 rmz 450, first post in this section.. the bike will be used only for supermoto.. so far it seems awesome!! plenty of power, but have been looking into exhausts, i think my favorite would be the yosh.. anyone on here running a yosh full system/slip on, if so which model.. and what are the pro's/cons.. thanks

I tried the yosh TRC Carbon w/Ti headpipe, but felt the White Bros Carbon Pro2 (Carbon w/Ti pipe) was better. More bottom, more top, plus with the White Bros you can fine tune the response with different sized end caps.

I HAVE AN 05 450 WITH A YOSHI TRC COMP. COMPLETE STAINLESS SYSTEM I REALLY DID NOT NOTICE A CHANGE THERE. But i did go a tooth bigger in the front and that did show a difference

been running Yoshi stainless slip on,power is so smooth and pulls all the way to the top,no big hit in or anything like that(BUT LOADS THERE IF YOU WANT IT)....infact the standard one has more of a aggressive snap in to the power, it but drops of earlier.........personally i found it made it even more easyer to ride :thumbsup: GREAT PIPE

UK/05 RMZ 450.....EXPERT

I have an 05 RMZ with the Yosh TRC titanium Pro. Huge difference in power delivery! The good is that it seems to pull from the bottom and keep pulling hard much further than stock. The bad is that it can wear me out, it can be alot to hang on to. Mine came with a quiet/spark arrester insert and that tames down the power, but still has a nice delivery.

I haven't tried any other aftermarket pipes, so I don't have a comparison.