Sign in to follow this  

Yay! New exhaust for the 450.

I just got a DRD system and a set of dunlops for my '03 YZ450F and it looks so good that I had to share.

IMG_0667.jpg

I didnt just get the exhaust on a whim. As you can see my old muffler was trashed.

IMG_0662.jpg

Yup they are seal savers. Its neoprene material (or something like that). They make them shorter but they only had the long ones in stock when I went to buy.

man you need a new tank graphic :ride: that thing just looks gross. nice looking pipe though :thumbsup:

Yeah that will certainly be next. The so called "Spillproof" gas cans are to blame for the yellow tank graphic.

What are you going to do with that old pipe? Would you mind shipping it my way? I'll maybe trade you a graphics kit for it.

sorry I already sold the header pipe and I threw away the muffler. The muffler was worthless anyways, it was so thrashed.

You'll love the Dr. D. I love mine. You should consider installing the seal savers correctly before they ruin your forks or something. MOST of the seal saver should be on the upper part of the forks and maybe 3 - 4 inches on the actual fork tube.

You'll love the Dr. D. I love mine. You should consider installing the seal savers correctly before they ruin your forks or something. MOST of the seal saver should be on the upper part of the forks and maybe 3 - 4 inches on the actual fork tube.

What he said about seal savers

What are you going to do with that old pipe? Would you mind shipping it my way? I'll maybe trade you a graphics kit for it.

Your AVATAR is very DISGUSTING :thumbsup: