Sign in to follow this  

Endurocross Riding in Vegas on Endurocross weekend... Who's in?

4 of us are making the (now annual) trip to the Endurocross. We leave Salt Lake City on Thurs, ride near st george (or wherever we want) on the way down, ride all day friday out by Vegas, do Vegas friday night, ride all day saturday, Endurocross sat night, come home Sunday. So, who wants to go riding!??! Shoot me a PM if you wanna hook up for one of the rides. We found one really cool place to ride, one kinda sucky place, and we're open for new suggestions from anyone that knows the area well. 4 riders, no pro's, but we know our way around bikes. We plan on going fast. :thumbsup: We're desert/trail guys so a moto-x track probably aint gonna happen either.

bmac

4 of us are making the (now annual) trip to the Endurocross. We leave Salt Lake City on Thurs, ride near st george (or wherever we want) on the way down, ride all day friday out by Vegas, do Vegas friday night, ride all day saturday, Endurocross sat night, come home Sunday. So, who wants to go riding!??! Shoot me a PM if you wanna hook up for one of the rides. We found one really cool place to ride, one kinda sucky place, and we're open for new suggestions from anyone that knows the area well. 4 riders, no pro's, but we know our way around bikes. We plan on going fast. :thumbsup: We're desert/trail guys so a moto-x track probably aint gonna happen either.

bmac

Welcome to Las Vegas,

Here are 4 places to ride just off the I-15 before you get to Las Vegas.

Gold Butte Back Country Byway near Mesquite, NV

Moapa Valley OHV aka Logandale Trail System, Logandale, NV

Bitter Springs Trail, take the Valley of Fire exit.

Apex aka Nellis Dunes, closest to Las Vegas.

Some more places within 50-60 miles of Las Vegas.

Cold Creek aka Wheeler Pass

Jean dry lake bed

Nelson Hills

All of these are on the where to ride section of thumpertalk, except Gold Butte Back Country Byway.

Ride on Friday? Friday is the best day of endurocross. If I had to choose between Sat or Fri, I would take Friday.