Sign in to follow this  

Clear Creek safe for the moment . . .

I just read on Ed Tobin's Clear Creek Blog that all of the environmental extremists groups that had lawsuits pending against the BLM didn't file their appeals in time for the court to consider them and now they want the Government to pick up the tab for their legal costs. Looks like CC is safe from this group of yahoos - at least until the next batch comes along. We're still not out of the woods yet because the EPA is still playing grab ass over the Asbestos thing and in the worst case scenario, Cal OSHA will intervine "on behalf" of the rangers and the whole place will close because of "UNSAFE WORKING CONDITIONS". :thumbsup:

I just read on Ed Tobin's Clear Creek Blog that all of the environmental extremists groups that had lawsuits pending against the BLM didn't file their appeals in time for the court to consider them and now they want the Government to pick up the tab for their legal costs. Looks like CC is safe from this group of yahoos - at least until the next batch comes along. We're still not out of the woods yet because the EPA is still playing grab ass over the Asbestos thing and in the worst case scenario, Cal OSHA will intervine "on behalf" of the rangers and the whole place will close because of "UNSAFE WORKING CONDITIONS". :thumbsup:

Wow, that totally sucks about cal OSHA putting their nose where it doesn't belong.

CALOSHA_ Typical! Seems these dudes are underfunded for enforcement activity - be glad!

first you get some good then some bad. Ugg

I cant wait for it to open again. I hope it does