Sign in to follow this  

Official wheelie and stoppie thread?

The drz is easy to 12'o'clock because it's so lightweight... Dont have any on film for ya though...

I'm about in the same boat with stoppies.... it rips the heck of the knobs and I just don't have my SM wheels on enough to practice. Wheelies however, I got you whooped.

:thumbsup: WOW was that 4th to 5th as you went by the camera? NICE
Actually I am pretty sure that was all just cruisin in 4th. Hard to remember as I pretty much rode on one wheel wherever / whenever possible. But no shift as I went by the camera. If you turn the sound up you can hear me take off and go through some gears on one wheel. I was on one wheel right away so I was actually doing a wheelie well before you see the bike come into view on that one. If you look closely I am actually looking under the bars to see forward though. I always thought that was funny.....

What I'm not proud of is I used to do them while lane splitting between moving lanes of cars. Its a wonder I am alive. That was Darwin award material in the making.

I can only see Nate's wheelie and that's pretty freaking cool. :ride:

Any advise on the others? :thumbsup:

video didnt work for me, sound only

Anyone else have this problem

You need the DivX codec.

NateTheGreat - That was an awsome wheelie it takes a lot of skill I wish I had 1/2 of it. But you can keep your death wish.

uuuhhh.... no one has media player? right click, save as...... :thumbsup:

EDIT: probably wont work if you have anything but media player set as your default. its a .avi file

You ought to check out www.killboy.com. There is a picture of a guy wheeling a Goldwing on the Tail of the Dragon. Now that is impressive!

There are some SM picts on the site also. Love the way they powerslide through the corners.

I used to do them while lane splitting between moving lanes of cars.

Wow, takes a special kind of stupid.

As if splitting isn't dangerous enough. [never done it, wish I could] You always hear horror stories of people opening car doors or at least moving over... I'm sure that rarely happens, but I gotta think a greater percentage of people would be much more likely to do something like that when someone was wheeliing while splitting.