anyone save the pics from the TTR125 jetting and airbox visual guide thread above?

Yep, you guessed it. The server crashed and somehow the idiots running it have only to say that the guy at the server somehow formatted the backup disk too... ?

I plan on cleaning out my carb either this weekend or next at the latest and I'll refresh the important pics, but of course some will not be able to be recreated.

I think I can still make it just as useful though so mods please don't delete or unsticky it just yet.

If someone downloaded all of the pics it would sure be a lot easier.

I usually save a copy of everything but I can't find the backup for this anywhere. I may have thought it was secure in the data center and deleted it. Boy was I wrong...

Be patient guys. It will be back.

I saved six of them that I can email to you if you PM me your address.

Also, have you tried checking your browser's temp file directory to see if they are still saved there from viewing the webpage?

Joel

Thanks guys but I found the 800x600 pictures anyway.

I don't know why I didn't think of it before but I just grabbed the filename off the thread from one of the pics and I found the folder with the 800x600 pics somewhere I would have never looked.

I don't know why they were there but at least the thread is going again.

I need to transfer all of that to a more secure server.

Thanks. ?

No problem... The high res pics were just icing on the cake.

They're gone forever now but at least I did find the small ones so the thread is back in business.

Only problem is I can't edit the first post anymore because now they don't let you put 20 images in one post like they did then. Any edit at all and it yells at me to remove some of the pics, which of course I can't do because I can't add another post below that one for the rest of them.

Oh well, at least it works.

Thanks for checking. ?