Sign in to follow this  

Anyone know where to find a 22mm air filter? other ?'s too..

I've got a take 22mm carb on my xr70 (114) & I'm looking for a good air filter for it but I can't find one? will a 20mm filter fit well? also i'm having some trouble deciding on exhaust for the bike, I can't decide if the more expensive ones like the bbr or PC are really that much better than an fmf powercore4 or fast50's? are there any pipe shooouts for the little bikes like there is for big bikes?

go to your local shop measure the outside diameter of your carb inlet and tell them you want to see their tucker rockey book and look at the uni filters their done by size not bike

... measure the outside diameter of your carb inlet...

Which would be B in the carb diagram below.

UNI makes a dual-stage pod filter in 1 1/4",1 1/2", and 1 3/4" sizes, one of which will fit your carb.

carbpic-1.jpg

Find a local Amsoil dealer--they sell a "Pod" filter that comes with adaptor rings so that it can fit a variety of carb mouth sizes. I've used them for a couple of years now and for the money (around $15) they're hard to beat.

What carb is it? A 22 should measure around 1-1/4" or 1-1/2". There are many online stores you can go to and get one to fit.

Just measure it and go to T bolt usa .com

O And For Your Pipe Question Id Say For A 114 Dont Go For The Fmf Or Fast 50s Maybe A Two Brothers Or Something Like That