Sign in to follow this  

What do I need at hollister?

I am going to Hollister on Sunday. I am three hours away from their so I cant forget anything. What do I need. I.E. Water, toiletries, Levers......... :thumbsup:

Normal stuff...

All the fluids for your bike, eatibles, tools, gear, your mind, your body... that kinda stuff.

Any track I go to I take any and all the extra parts for my bike, including stuff as most nuts & bolts, maybe handle bars, I take extra gear incase mine gets wet/torn up, I like to take tires and tubes also.

Normal stuff...

All the fluids for your bike, eatibles, tools, gear, your mind, your body... that kinda stuff.

Any track I go to I take any and all the extra parts for my bike, including stuff as most nuts & bolts, maybe handle bars, I take extra gear incase mine gets wet/torn up, I like to take tires and tubes also.

you race your DRZ-125l -.- :thumbsup:

I bring a gallon of water mixed with a 32 fl oz gatorade, grocery bag with a bunch of food, an old rear tire tube, tire irons, tire pump, tire slime(always my first resort before taking off the tire), spark plug, extra goggles, tear offs, extra gloves, tool chest, 2 bike stands, extra bolts, safety wire, old shirt to wipe the dirt off my face, gas, tire pressure gauge, lawn chair, 1 throttle cable(my bike uses two but I only have 1 extra), 1 extra set of bars, and if it's a rainy day I will bring a second jersey and pair of pants.

I am going to Hollister on Sunday. I am three hours away from their so I cant forget anything. What do I need. I.E. Water, toiletries, Levers......... :thumbsup:

A respirator!!!

I was there last month and it gets pretty damn dusty this time of year.

Im going too

These are the things to bring

1. Green sticker legal bike

2. 96 db pipe (max) with sparky

3. Water pak w/cold water and a cooler full of water at the truck

4. Tools

5. Gas.

If you don't think your bike will pass sound, take it to the sound test area before you do any riding and get it tested. If your pipe is loud, bring the stocker because they will not let you ride with a loud pipe. If you go riding and get pulled over by a ranger and they test you and you turn out to be too loud, you get a ticket.