Sign in to follow this  

Vegas to Reno - mx drawing times

Hey SW TTer's,

Quick question for those doing the V2R.

On http://www.bitd.com/downloads/VtoRDrawResultsAug506.html it shows the mx drawings (you have to select mx tab on bottom left), order starting with PRO then working down the pro-list

Am I to assume that is the order of classes they will start? So Open pro goes first? Then 250 Pro and so on???

Thanks for the help...looking forward to the race as you can see! Already mapping out support route for the truck based on updated pit book.

Mike - mx813

Not sure if you've done it already, but I google earth'd all the pit locations. I posted it in this forum as V2R pit locations. Hope you can use it. I used the lat/lon from the bitd website to find the pit locations.

Checked it out, but unable to open. What file type did you save it under? Should it reflect google earth?

Mike

it should go to the google earth community posting...maybe it's not working anymore. I'll check on it. Sorry!

Actually, I figured it out. Gotta download Google Earth. Then the files were fine. Is there anyway you can relabel your findings to reflect what Checkpoint they are? I looked at each one and it was difficult to correspond the checkpoints to actual ones on the mapbook that we received from BITD. I used the road overlay and it still didn't quite line up. Maybe I am missing something here?

thanks,

mike

Ya know, I did relabel them last night, but for some reason it didn't save. I think I never "re-uploaded" it after changing the names from lat/lons to pit names. The cool part is that you can get turn by turn directions for your chase truck from pit to pit, or even skip a few pits and take a more direct route! I'll try and repost it for ya.

Am I to assume that is the order of classes they will start? So Open pro goes first? Then 250 Pro and so on???

Yes.... The Pro classes will start first with 1 minute intervals then all the experts and amateurs with 30 second intervals..