Any KX-Fs at the track?

I took my KF450F to Cahuilla Creek MX Park on Sunday and its always the same thing. There must have been 50+ bikes there, 20 something Hondas, 20 something Yamahas 3 maybe 5 Suzukis and 1 old KX500 and a new KX250F and my KF450F. Why isnt it more popular since Stewart has ridden Kawis his whole career and the success of the Pro Circuit team? Oh well I like it this way better. Do you find it like this at your local tracks?

I'd say that down here in central Florida, there is a nice mixture of the big 4. Honda regularly finishing 1st. Yamaha 2nd followed fairly close by Kawasaki/Suzuki in a close 3rd. KTMs are definitely rare. Maybe 1 or 2 here or there for the big bikes and a few little guys/gals riding the little bikes. All in all, any given track day it can be hard to tell who's finishing in what order

All I know is that there are several KX450F running around!!!! ?

I took my KF450F to Cahuilla Creek MX Park on Sunday and its always the same thing. There must have been 50+ bikes there, 20 something Hondas, 20 something Yamahas 3 maybe 5 Suzukis and 1 old KX500 and a new KX250F and my KF450F. Why isnt it more popular since Stewart has ridden Kawis his whole career and the success of the Pro Circuit team? Oh well I like it this way better. Do you find it like this at your local tracks?

Ill put it the way the MXA shootout mag (06 shootout) stated it about this same issue : "Because local riders and racers (most of them at least) are too sophisticated to believe that what wins at the races is going to have any effect on them."

Pardon me for any spelling errors, I suck at spelling.

Later in the day..."Last Sunday" it was just a few of us...out at Cahuilla.

On KX Fo-Fiddys (3) and a few Hondas and Yams...

One dude, #11 on an RMZ Fo Fiddy was tearin' it up pretty well, too.

I like the fact that Everyone-Else is on the Red, Blue and Yellow.

Later in the day..."Last Sunday" it was just a few of us...out at Cahuilla.

On KX Fo-Fiddys (3) and a few Hondas and Yams...

One dude, #11 on an RMZ Fo Fiddy was tearin' it up pretty well, too.

I like the fact that Everyone-Else is on the Red, Blue and Yellow.

With the racers could it be due to the contingency in your area? I know here in the Midwest we have a few series that Kawi supports with contingency. That of course leads to a snowball effect, fast guy rides Kawi, C rider thinks the Kawi must be better and goes and buys one himself.

When I first bought my Kx450 I went to the Reading Arenacross and there were definitly more kawi and suzuki's out on the track. Only 1 Yamaha ridden by Tommy Hoffmaster.

7 Months Later...

Not too many Yamaha's and Honda's out here Alot more Zooks and Kawi's at Etown and District 34. Part of the reason is that Suzuki and kawi are paying alot in their Contingencies. 05 suzuki had doble contingencies. Yamaha didn't pay S*it !! People should look at making some $$$ out of their bikes. There are enough classes and alot of money to be made out there with our bikes.

O yeah Kawi and Suzuki pay for for 2 classes rather than yamaha's only 1 class payout.

Siegel

There are quite a few Kawi's around here in the Southern All-Stars and USMegaSeries. Still far outnumbered by the Honda's but the gap is slowly getting smaller. I for sure know that there are more Kawi's this year than there were last year, 250f's included obviously.