Sign in to follow this  

Number plate graphics on.

Looks sharp, lets see the front plate. How is the ride now with the 85 rear shock?

the shock is rite on. the bike rides great with the suspension. i ordered the stock height bar mounts from reger today though... i think the others are just to tall.

150frontplate%2Ejpg

How much for the graphics... and where did you get them...

You could always cut down the ones you have(risers) and re-tap them... cheaper that way unless he is swapping you out...

Good Luck

yea... i have the cut 'em down idea. but they are sending me the other ones for hlf price. if they are to short then I will take and cut the longer ones in the middle of the two sizes and should be good.

i got the graphics from Factory Backing. they were 60 bucks. i'm happy with the way they came out.

^^^^I definitely want to sit on it once you have them on. It took me a while to get used to mine and I like them now, but I wouldn't mind seeing what stock or halfway felt like. Did you have to mess with you ride height once you put the back shock in? My works should show up tomorrow. I might ride sat night with the slow pack even though my doctor said about three more weeks. Mainly I want to play with the sag and set up. I am going to raise my ride height at first by 2". I'm not sure how much the shock can lengthen.