Sign in to follow this  

Seattle area charity ride.

OK here's the deal... For all of you familiar w/ the Boeing Company. SPEEA is having a charity ride for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Anyone is allowed to participate. $20/bike, $10 extra for each a passenger.

http://www.speea.org/general_info/Fliers/cystic_06.pdf

Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. at the Tully’s Coffee in Auburn.

Address: 3312 Auburn Way S.

Coffee provided by Tully’s, of course. Vehicles may depart any time between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. Route is approximately 100 miles long, and finishes at the Enumclaw Suzuki. Address: 408 Roosevelt Ave., Enumclaw. There will be “checkpoints” along the route where you will have an opportunity to gain points for prizes at the end of the ride. $1,500 worth of prizes will be awarded. A BBQ lunch and music at the end of the cruise. Register by mail, or in person, using the attached registration form. Use the attached sponsor sheet to collect donations from friends and family.

I was told registration can take place there right before the ride as well...

I caught wind of this late yesterday, sorry for the late notice. I'm going to be there @ 8am w/ my SM... Too many damn Harleys going 45 mph the whole way.... Come represent Thumper Talk and help out a good cause.