Sign in to follow this  

Loosen up my buttons!!!

Love that new jam from the Kitty(Pus) Cats! Snoop Dog in the house!

Love that new jam from the Kitty(Pus) Cats! Snoop Dog in the house!

In English? :thumbsup:

peace,

janette

It's a song guys :applause:

Um, yeah.....*we're* the stupid ones. :applause:

Um, kay....now can ya tell us why someone would arbitrarily post lyrics to a song.

Maybe I should put it in English.....WHY THE :thumbsup: WOULD you post the lyrics to a song? What is it SUPPOSED to mean? :ride:

Oh, wait....of cooooooourse.....lyrics to a song mentioning Snoop Dog must mean something REALLY deep that we're supposed to be thinking about.

Drugs are bad.....Um, kay.

peace,

janette

Um, yeah.....*we're* the stupid ones. :applause:

Um, kay....now can ya tell us why someone would arbitrarily post lyrics to a song.

Maybe I should put it in English.....WHY THE :thumbsup: WOULD you post the lyrics to a song? What is it SUPPOSED to mean? :ride:

Oh, wait....of cooooooourse.....lyrics to a song mentioning Snoop Dog must mean something REALLY deep that we're supposed to be thinking about.

Drugs are bad.....Um, kay.

peace,

janette

:applause:

Stay down visa, stay down!

Stay down visa, stay down!

I'm not mad. Well, maybe a bit disgusted. I come on here just about everyday looking for some nice discussion about motorcycles and motorcycle riding with other women.

But, more often then not, it's filled with 12 year olds looking to pick someone up, Snoop Dog song references, older guys that seem to hate most women and give some lame-o advice, or some guy round about calling his girlfriend, wife, mother an idiot....look....she's so stupid she thought the clutch lever was the brake lever....teeheehee, isn't that funny? (no, it isn't)....or women asking what kind of gear will match their nails so they can look fast.

Anyone out riding is better then not out riding.

PLEASE.....where are all the chicks that ride regularly.....fast or slow....good or bad?

Where are the women that wrench on their own stuff? WANT to wrench on their own stuff and need some help? Know cool places to ride.....want to ride? Things as silly as....where do ya carry extra tampons when on a trail ride? That matching gear won't look too nice after a long ride if ya don't get that question answered. :applause:

Guys....the BEST way to get your better half riding and stay riding is to hook her up with other women to ride with. :thumbsup:

Ok.....I'll go with the flow (no pun intended).

Since obscure references are the tune of the day.....here ya go:

Albatross! Albatross! Albatross!

(A cutomer approaches him.)

Two choc-ices please.

I haven't got choc-ices. I only got the albatross. Albatross!

What flavour is it?

It's a bird, innit? It's a bloody sea bird . .. it's not any bloody flavour. Albatross!

Do you get wafers with it?

Course you don't get bloody wafers with it. Albatross!

How much is it?

Ninepence.

I'll have two please.

Gannet on a stick.

Stay tuned....tomorrow I'll post the Ministry of Silly Walks. :ride:

peace,

janette

I'm not mad. Well, maybe a bit disgusted. I come on here just about everyday looking for some nice discussion about motorcycles and motorcycle riding with other women.

But, more often then not, it's filled with 12 year olds looking to pick someone up, Snoop Dog song references, older guys that seem to hate most women and give some lame-o advice, or some guy round about calling his girlfriend, wife, mother an idiot....look....she's so stupid she thought the clutch lever was the brake lever....teeheehee, isn't that funny? (no, it isn't)....or women asking what kind of gear will match their nails so they can look fast.

Anyone out riding is better then not out riding.

PLEASE.....where are all the chicks that ride regularly.....fast or slow....good or bad?

Where are the women that wrench on their own stuff? WANT to wrench on their own stuff and need some help? Know cool places to ride.....want to ride? Things as silly as....where do ya carry extra tampons when on a trail ride? That matching gear won't look too nice after a long ride if ya don't get that question answered. :applause:

Guys....the BEST way to get your better half riding and stay riding is to hook her up with other women to ride with. :thumbsup:

Ok.....I'll go with the flow (no pun intended).

Since obscure references are the tune of the day.....here ya go:

Albatross! Albatross! Albatross!

(A cutomer approaches him.)

Two choc-ices please.

I haven't got choc-ices. I only got the albatross. Albatross!

What flavour is it?

It's a bird, innit? It's a bloody sea bird . .. it's not any bloody flavour. Albatross!

Do you get wafers with it?

Course you don't get bloody wafers with it. Albatross!

How much is it?

Ninepence.

I'll have two please.

Gannet on a stick.

Stay tuned....tomorrow I'll post the Ministry of Silly Walks. :ride:

peace,

janette

Ooops...... Im male. Bot looking forward to theMinistry of Silly Walks reinactment

I wasn't the original poster and those aren't the lyrics to the song and I'm not 12 years old...you look like the dumb one to me. :thumbsup:

Ooops...... Im male. Bot looking forward to theMinistry of Silly Walks reinactment

Don't be a jerk and I really could care less what ya have between your legs.

I am not a man hater....but it would be easy to be one reading some of the advice guys give here and some of the overall attitudes of some of the guys here.

When a guy comes on here asking what kind of bike to buy his girlfriend/wife.....and guys come on here and tell him what would be best.....many who have never looked into purchasing a bike for a beginner woman....yup....that gets under my skin.

Hint....a CRF250 is NOT a good beginner bike for a 5 foot woman!

NO! She's not going to "grow into it".....chances are she'll loose interest about the 4th time she has to pick it up herself. Yeah.....the guy might get a nearly new CRF250 to ride....but you can guarentee he'll get flack every time he wants to go riding without her from that point on.

Much advice here gets counter productive to actually getting more women out to ride and stay riding. It's guys giving a guy's perspective to women riding.

peace,

janette

Don't be a jerk and I really could care less what ya have between your legs.

I am not a man hater....but it would be easy to be one reading some of the advice guys give here and some of the overall attitudes of some of the guys here.

When a guy comes on here asking what kind of bike to buy his girlfriend/wife.....and guys come on here and tell him what would be best.....many who have never looked into purchasing a bike for a beginner woman....yup....that gets under my skin.

Hint....a CRF250 is NOT a good beginner bike for a 5 foot woman!

NO! She's not going to "grow into it".....chances are she'll loose interest about the 4th time she has to pick it up herself. Yeah.....the guy might get a nearly new CRF250 to ride....but you can guarentee he'll get flack every time he wants to go riding without her from that point on.

Much advice here gets counter productive to actually getting more women out to ride and stay riding. It's guys giving a guy's perspective to women riding.

peace,

janette

Janette

Relax a little - I was just kidding. I think you are over thinking mine and Thorinas posts.... breathe in..........breathe out......together now

I wasn't the original poster and those aren't the lyrics to the song and I'm not 12 years old...you look like the dumb one to me. :thumbsup:

Um, kay. I'll take that under consideration.

peace,

janette

Janette

Relax a little - I was just kidding. I think you are over thinking mine and Thorinas posts.... breathe in..........breathe out......together now

I am nowhere near angry or bunched up. I was just here wasting some time until I could start getting ready to go for a ride.

In a half hour or so, I'll be out of here for my first solobike ride on a modern bike in a long time. :thumbsup:

You missed my point entirely. It would be nice if the forum set up for women was actually helpful to women. I would LOVE "wasting" time talking with a chick step by step on how to change her oil the first time....or doing a top end all by herself.....or helping her pick out her first bike, gear or first set of tools. I would really dig on that....and I think there are women who lurk here that would dig on that, too.

Snoop Dog references...song, song title, lyrics, whatever aren't really what a women's motorcycle forum is supposed to be about.

peace,

janette

Snoop Dog references...song, song title, lyrics, whatever aren't really what a women's motorcycle forum is supposed to be about.

peace,

janette

What? I thought that dirtbike riding was all about that kinda stuff...you know:

MTV videos, trendy stickers, tennis shoes, clean and shiny equipment, the newest and the most expensive gear, Big stupid trucks with giant tires, gay tattoos, camp racing, bad attitudes, and coolest of the cool..

damn! if it aint about all that stupid sh#it, then what is it about?

:thumbsup:

What? I thought that dirtbike riding was all about that kinda stuff...you know:

MTV videos, trendy stickers, tennis shoes, clean and shiny equipment, the newest and the most expensive gear, Big stupid trucks with giant tires, gay tattoos, camp racing, bad attitudes, and coolest of the cool..

damn! if it aint about all that stupid sh#it, then what is it about?

:thumbsup:

I really missed the boat on this one. I just put on stinky gear....been stuffed in my ripped up gear bag since Pike's Peak. My gear sorta matches....red boots, gray pants and a gray and orange jersey....OOOOO....I have a red helmet, too! OOOOO....and red gloves....oh....but gray goggles today. Bummer. Fashion FAUX PAS!!!!!!! :applause:

Taking out my KDX (it's green) that looks like it's been kicked off the back of a moving truck a couple dozen times....not only doesn't it have cool graphics....it has NO graphics! Oh, MY! The desert rocks ate my graphics!

But hey.....I get to wear my Power Rangers on Crack BRIGHT white chest protector....I look like a gay storm trooper. :ride:

OOOOO....I get to try out my new neck roll today as I am puttering getting the rings to seat well. WOOOO HOOOOOO!

It's such a pretty green.....almost matches my nails! :applause:

....I *might* even listen to the oldies station on my way to the staging area.

(snappin' fingers)

.....if ya wanna be happy fo' the rest of your life....never make a pretty woman your wife.... for my personal point of view....get an ugly girl to marry you...... :applause:

Cuz I'm coo' like dat, YO! (gangsta' sign smiley)

peace,

janette

I really missed the boat on this one. I just put on stinky gear....been stuffed in my ripped up gear bag since Pike's Peak. My gear sorta matches....red boots, gray pants and a gray and orange jersey....OOOOO....I have a red helmet, too! OOOOO....and red gloves....oh....but gray goggles today. Bummer. Fashion FAUX PAS!!!!!!! :ride:

Taking out my KDX (it's green) that looks like it's been kicked off the back of a moving truck a couple dozen times....not only doesn't it have cool graphics....it has NO graphics! Oh, MY! The desert rocks ate my graphics!

But hey.....I get to wear my Power Rangers on Crack BRIGHT white chest protector....I look like a gay storm trooper. :thumbsup:

OOOOO....I get to try out my new neck roll today as I am puttering getting the rings to seat well. WOOOO HOOOOOO!

It's such a pretty green.....almost matches my nails!

you better stop... I'm getting a little turned on...

LOL!

:applause::applause:

Oh...almost forgot, give that motor plenty of engine brake...Don’t go too easy on her, you want a good amount of pressure on those rings. Super easy break-ins are one of the worst things you can do to a new top end!

Have fun!

I'll be down in Baja this weekend...for beers, taco's, and more beers!

Oh...almost forgot, give that motor plenty of engine brake...Don’t go too easy on her, you want a good amount of pressure on those rings. Super easy break-ins are one of the worst things you can do to a new top end!

Have fun!

I'll be down in Baja this weekend...for beers, taco's, and more beers!

mmm...beer and taco's sound good right now!!

See What ''rap'' Music Does To People.......lol