Sign in to follow this  

short little video of me at the track

Yeah, you look great.

Some guys come on here and title their videos, "me tearing it up" and their just crawling...

Others take the humble approach and let the video do the talking :thumbsup:

its not that fast........................ j/k.. your booken it man.. :thumbsup: thats a real nice turn too.. comen off that jump and nailen the turn.. :ride:

Looks good to me also. What bike are you riding ? Sounds small or maybe it's the camera making it sound like that.

Where is that track located?

it's a private track in oak harbor,wa

You guys are going to give me a big head ...i already talk smack to my buddies at the track but isn't it ok to talk smack to your buddies .... there is a guy with nice camera that goes out there every now and then. I'll have to see if he'll get a full lap and maybe when the sun isn't going down. It'd be cool to have a nice full lap video of me to put some music to ...back to the video if you look at the video there are shadows and blinding spots around that whole turn when my buddy took the video but anyways thanks a bunch guys for your compliments

oh yeah and the sound of my bike ...it's a 250f and i weigh about 200 pounds which kinda sucks but it sounds much deeper in person ....i think because of the camera taking a video with a cheap microphone

Oak Harbor huh? We need to become friends hint hint. :thumbsup: I am located in Poulsbo, WA.

hey man PM me ... it's not private private .... if you come with me your fine. It's a cool track but it gets beat up. It's better to go out right after it rains