Sign in to follow this  

Sport Bike Pegs For the DR-Z400S & DR-Z400SM

Has anyone ever monunted sportbike foot pegs on a DRZ? :ride: Will the pegs from a GSXR, Kantana, etc. fit? :thumbsup:

Just looking for something that has a little larger area with a rubber insert for SM street riding.

I run the IMS pegs. They have a larger area than stock. They don't have any rubber on them but, I sharpen them to help with grip. I think they work great.

You don't want sportbike footpegs: they are narrower than those on the DRZ and have no rubber.

Serious sportbike stunters actually replace the OEM pegs with dirt pegs because they are known to break under the abuse...

If you want something more comfy with rubber, look more into the street bike / cruiser kind but be warned: the rubber gets slippery and forget about any 'creative' riding with those...

Good advise, lose the rubber and get a set of ims or any other brand of wide motocross footpegs that fit the drz.

Forgot to ask but why do you want rubber on your pegs?

If the vibrations are bothering you, maybe a good pair of boots is the way to go :thumbsup:

Forgot to ask but why do you want rubber on your pegs?

If the vibrations are bothering you, maybe a good pair of boots is the way to go :thumbsup:

I was just thinking of getting some that are a little larger. I run the stock pegs now without the rubber pads on them. They'll work for now..