Sign in to follow this  

Astoria,ill.Endurocross district 17 august 27

Spread the word.Astoria Illinois will host there annual endurocross august 27th at brushy ridge motorsports park west of Astoria off rt.24 (follow signs/arrows) Roughly 10 mile loop,no lights or timekeeping equipment required,start time 10:00 am.,AMA and district 17 cards needed (you may sign-up at event)See ya there! :thumbsup:

Rode it last year, it was a blast, don't miss this one!!

But you didn't ride the whole thing. :thumbsup: That was what sent you to the dark side. Remember!!!

Forget about calling this an enduro. Call it a fun ride in the woods with your friends. Like MrBungle says, you don't need lights or timekeeping.

But you didn't ride the whole thing. :ride: That was what sent you to the dark side. Remember!!!

Forget about calling this an enduro. Call it a fun ride in the woods with your friends. Like MrBungle says, you don't need lights or timekeeping.

One small mech. problem on the last loop and I'll never hear the end of it!! :applause: Wouldn't excpect anything less..... :thumbsup:

I may be wrong but I believe your dist.22 card will be accepted but you wouldn't receive any points for dist.17 if that makes a difference to you being from Iowa.I'll find out and repost.No it's not a "true" enduro,more of like a hare scrambles with breaks between laps.Good fun hope to see ya all there.

All districts accept other distinct cards but as motorhead404 says, you won't get points for that event. Most guys don't care if they only go out of their district a couple of times a year.