Sign in to follow this  

Couple TTR-230 questions - Oil Filter, Handlebars

First of all, looking to order a set of ProTaper SE's for my '06 TTR230. Only thing I'm unclear of is the bend. I want a bend that is similar to stock. Should I go with YZ Low? The Reed bend? Anyone know which bend is similar to stock? Thanks.

Also, looking to possibly get a Reusable Oil Filter. CRT Performance makes one for the '04 TTR225, and that's the closest model bike I can find that they make one for. Will this oil filter fit on the '06 230? Can't find one for this bike from Ready Racing. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone. :ride:

First of all, looking to order a set of ProTaper SE's for my '06 TTR230. Only thing I'm unclear of is the bend. I want a bend that is similar to stock. Should I go with YZ Low? The Reed bend? Anyone know which bend is similar to stock? Thanks.

Also, looking to possibly get a Reusable Oil Filter. CRT Performance makes one for the '04 TTR225, and that's the closest model bike I can find that they make one for. Will this oil filter fit on the '06 230? Can't find one for this bike from Ready Racing. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone. :ride:

Your local dealer can order the reusable oil filter for you. Alternatively, denniskirk.com has them for the TTR230s. I don't know much about handlebars with the different bends and all, but if I were you and knew it was going to be Protaper, I'd look for the Protaper webpage, find contact information, and call 'em right up and ask! Then, order the handlebars you need along with the filter, and maybe some other stuff, and save on shipping. Another route might be the TT store, they're supposed to be able to get anything for you (anything legal anyway).

Hope this helps