Sign in to follow this  

Brocks Creek trails, Arkansas

Fellas,

I'm thinking of making a fairly lengthy drive to meet some friends at Brocks Creek for Labor Day weekend and had a few questions on the area before we commit.

- If the small campground is full, are there alternative places to set up the trailer that would still allow easy trail access?

- Is there a good place anywhere close to fill the water so we don't have to travel heavy? Jerusalem, maybe?

- As for the trails, they look great! Are the jeep trails pretty tame so the kids could enjoy them on TTR-90s?

Thanks for the help, and we're definately open to suggestions on other riding areas in western Arkansas/eastern Oklahoma that would be good for a family.

Thanks!!

Alex

I have not ridden the new Brock Creek ATV trail, but my sons and I have ridden all over White Oak Mtn and the Brock Creek area on Forest Service roads. I can give you some information if you will call me at 501 350 1022.

Dr. Henry

-Campground is primitive, meaning no water, power only one of those dump into a hole in the ground crapper. Plenty of other open areas that are not designated "campgrounds" in the immediate vicinity and camping is legal anywhere in the Nat'l forest.

-not much in Jerusalem, Russellville or Morrilton are both on I-40 and about a 45 minute drive approximately. Better have what you need or be ready to drive back to civilization.

-Plenty of larger, easier trails but also some you definitely would not want to take a rookie on.