Sign in to follow this  

one industries kombat d buckle material

simple question really, what are the d buckles on one industries kombat helmets made of? and seeing i am thinking of buying one, what do you think of your kombat (if you have one). also if you own a M2R what do you think of that?

thanks

I don't think I've ever seen a D-ring that wasn't steel. I know DOT reg. require a D-Ring but in Europe, some of the helmets have a plastic quick release clip instead...

I own a ONE Ind. Trooper which is the one above the Kombat and I love it. I know they're not the best helmets out there but for the price, they work fine and look awesome! :thumbsup:

I've also heard good things about M2R. They concentrate a lot of their effort into the shell so even though the graphics aren't the nicest and they don't have the most features, their shell construction is supposed to be top notch. actually, Pastrana wears M2Rs by choice as in they don't pay him at all...he gets free helmets but no endorsement money...he was paid a bunch of money to wear an Arai at Las Vegas last year for one race but then went back to M2R.

btw, I worked at a bike shop so it was my job to know helmets... :ride:

yeah well i bought a one industries kombat yesterday, but i am just curious because m2r have stainless steel = no rust, and some fox helmets have titanium = no rust. so i was just curious if the kombat had cheapo steel ones or stainless ones, and the site doesnt say.