Sign in to follow this  

One Industries Seat Cover ?

Anyone own a seat cover by One Industries and have opinions about it? I've been doing a lot of searching but have mostly only found info about One Industries' graphics kits. I'm looking for a new seat cover and want your opinions.

Also, what type of staple gun do I need? An article I read indicated a "special type" of stapler...but I can't imagine that anything special is truly needed.

TIA.

Jeremiah

Had a One Industries gripper cover on my 04. It was excellent. Stretchy, grippy, durable, good looking. Better than the N-style I have on the new bike. I just used a hand stapler to install mine, and seated any staples that didn't go all the way in with a punch and small hammer. Simple.

I have a factory effex gripper seat cover and I really like it. I took it to an upholstery shop to put on. They did a great job and it was only like $18.

for some reason i dont like how they look with that techo flex side or w/e they call it. i say leave the graphics on the side plates

I like an all gripper seat cover. You can usually find them new on ebay for 10-15 bucks.

Most staple guns will work just fine, as long as you know what you're doing.