Sign in to follow this  

Hmm...

Ever wonder why it's OK for us TT girls to troll for guys...but not OK for the guys to troll for us? :thumbsup::ride:

Ever wonder why it's OK for us TT girls to troll for guys...but not OK for the guys to troll for us? :thumbsup::ride:

Who gave you a trolling license?

the typical rampant sexism that pervades our society. it's ok for chicks to dress like they want it, but it's not ok for guys to notice.

The best means of birth control is exposed pasty white belly fat.

the typical rampant sexism that pervades our society. it's ok for chicks to dress like they want it, but it's not ok for guys to notice.

Says who.

Like I told this teenager I'm trying to help. If you advertise your body indiscriminately you will get an indiscriminate response. There are some sick nasty people out there that you don't want them to find you attractive.

Says who.

Like I told this teenager I'm trying to help. If you advertise your body indiscriminately you will get an indiscriminate response. There are some sick nasty people out there that you don't want them to find you attractive.

That is a VERY good way to put it. I am going to save that one for my daughter....thank you!

There are some sick nasty people out there that you don't want them to find you attractive.

my ears are burning.

does that mean i should stop dressing so provocatively? so far i've been able to easily deflect the occasional unwanted attention.

now i probably won't be allowed out of the house in my ripped jeans this weekend. :thumbsup:

When I go to the beach, lake, pool, whatever wearing only my thong banana hammock I get a lot of unwanted attention :thumbsup:

my ears are burning.

does that mean i should stop dressing so provocatively? so far i've been able to easily deflect the occasional unwanted attention.

NOOOOOOOO! Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!

Don't deny all the women the experience of you looking fine in a thong! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

You hunk-a, hunk-a hot n sexy man, you!

peace,

janette

NOOOOOOOO! Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!

Don't deny all the women the experience of you looking fine in a thong! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

You hunk-a, hunk-a hot n sexy man, you!

lol :ride:

i'll see if i can get tresa to take some more pix this weekend and forward them to u :thumbsup: .

lol :applause:

i'll see if i can get tresa to take some more pix this weekend and forward them to u :applause: .

:thumbsup::ride::applause::applause::applause:

Ever wonder why it's OK for us TT girls to troll for guys...but not OK for the guys to troll for us? :thumbsup::applause:

We're just a thick, jicy piece of meat to you girls, aren't we. I feel violated. :ride:

We're just a thick, jicy piece of meat to you girls, aren't we. I feel violated. :thumbsup:

HELL YA!!! :ride:

We're just a thick, jicy piece of meat to you girls, aren't we. I feel violated. :ride:

Speak for yourself :applause:

I wouldn't mind being viewed as an object :thumbsup:

my ears are burning.

now i probably won't be allowed out of the house in my ripped jeans this weekend. :applause:

I think the jeans aren't the problem. Unless the rips are showing off your thong?? :thumbsup:

:ride:

Shoot!! That's what I get for not reading all the posts!! Darn you Thorina! You beat me to him!!!