Sign in to follow this  

Pastrana on Leno last night

Travis is my favorite motorcycle rider, he is such a great guy and a great influence.

He's funny. Talks with his hands a lot.

But, he will go down in History as an X-Games legend for sure. There will be others that will do that, and might even do better, but he was the first.

What's next...A triple??? :ride::thumbsup:

yeah I watched that last night. hes such a friggin dork!

TP and that girl would make a good couple. too bad she looks like she wants nothing to do with him. oh well, at least he tried. :thumbsup:

:applause::applause: that was a good post i love the mini me thing and i love the chcik wen she was like i nevr broken a bone in my life then he was is that possible but like everyone says hes a good all around kid with a great future ahead of him :thumbsup: cant wiat till watch more of him to come :ride:

A magician on a bike but needs some help in the dating depo

Ehhh.... Why would he want to screw up such a great life with a girl that would be nagging him all the time...

Travis: Im going to go race the McGrath Invatational this weekend...

Girlfriend: Im not sure thats such a good idea.

Travis: Im going to go race the Enzburg Enduro next weekend. Want to come with me?

Girlfriend: How come we never get to do anything I want to do!?

Travis: Im going to race Rally Cars and have more fun than anyone else in the world

Girlfriend: How are you going to pay for that? Your not using our joint checking acct?

Travis: Im sponsored its taken care of.

Girlfriend: Well its not going to happen, you stay home.

See. Travis is much better off. :thumbsup:

That was good and he is too funny, even for a dork. The kid has mad skills and no fear. :thumbsup:

yeah I watched that last night. hes such a friggin dork!

TP and that girl would make a good couple. too bad she looks like she wants nothing to do with him. oh well, at least he tried. :thumbsup:

She looks like a skank anyways.

I am 38 years old and never was into idolizing any sports figures at all.

But I can honestly say Travis is my HERO! :thumbsup:

Travis is the man. he is just so damn nice, seem like someone who you would actually want to hang out with. and give tall lanky guys like me hope to ever be good at mx

is that girl even 18?? i dont think so. whats travis? early-mid 20's. But it was funny to watch.