Sign in to follow this  

Decal Works

Just wanted to throw some props out to these guys. I ordered a set of preprint numbers for my '07 from them Monday afternoon and they arrived at my door this morning. They are great quality and just what I ordered. I'm from Ohio and I believe they are in California. I HIGHLY suggest using them in the future.

I had the same experience.

Ordered them, and recieved them 2 business days later.

Great quality.

128rtside-copy.jpg

+1 on that... my 2 orders have been perfect.

I think I may buy a set of their gear next season too. It'd be trick to have your number on the back.

I ordered some custom graphics from them and they were at my door step in 6 days, and I ordered the whole thing trim kit, rads,and backgrounds.

ive been using DeCal/SoCal for about 6 or 7 years now and every year their stuff gets better. Their gear has been slowly coming along and is getting better but still not quiet as good as most other manufactures, but no one can beat their number plate backgrounds and graphics. Their jersey printing is really good also. ive had a Socal jersey for about 3 years now going through countless washes and it still looks brand new. They are very helpful and have a great business going, they will be around for a while. :thumbsup:

Heres my 250 with the decal team kit before i sold it.

decaled250.jpg

They make great background for the # plates and they deliver very quickly, but just hope no mistakes are made because they are not too responsive with their customer service.

They make great background for the # plates and they deliver very quickly, but just hope no mistakes are made because they are not too responsive with their customer service.

I disagree with your customer service comment. If you don't feel like calling them for whatever reason you can always email any of the guys on the "Contact US" page of their website and you should get a reply very quickly, I certainly have every time.