Sign in to follow this  

Diesel service around LA (Ford PSD)

I dread taking my Ford 6.0l diesel into my local dealer (Pasadena Ford) for its first service......or any future service for that matter. All of my prior experiences with them have been somewhere between bad and really bad.

Can any other diesel owners out there recommend another dealer or independent shop in SoCal for basic service on these motors? I'm OK driving a bit for quality work.

Thanks

R

I don't have a diesel but I know of several people that have taken theirs to Hemborg Ford in Norco and have had no complaints.

HEMBORG FORD in NORCO... i have bought 3 pick ups from them(none diesel), i have been treated very well by them..i do my own work on my trucks, but when i had warranty work done....they did a very good job

Thanks for the input on Hemborg Ford. Any others, please chime in.

How is that 6.0 treating you.Do you have the 250 or 350?

Ive got an E-350 van. Only 5k miles thus far so too soon to form any conclusions.

R

We've been really happy with the diesel tech at AV Ford in Lancaster. I had several bad experiences with the "regular" service department, but the diesel stuff is handled by the fleet side. I've had a few problems that were fixed under warranty, and they have been very responsive and professional. Ask for Tim.