Crowerpower High Compression Piston

has abody used this piston?

and what about the G1 camshaft, if i get that camshaft what vavles should i run with out killin my pocket to much

i have 2000 for the enigen and 1000 for susption and maybe 1000 for exushet

all this well go into my 2007 crf 250 when i get it

i got the sportsman package sent over to me in australia with the g2 cam. very very happy. you can just use the standard honda valves but put new ones in. they are very good i havent had to touch the engine since i got the package 6months ago and its perfect still.

the sportsman kit is designed for race gas and should be installed by a decent mechanic or gear head dads!.......these heads get a little beat up after 30 - 40 hrs so have your seats , exh . guides checked for looseness and bad exh seat to valve seal.Always inspect the valves for chipping and seat reccession on 45 degree face of valve.....always replace with OEM honda valves if needed.

then once your head is verified good , install the intake springs we send along...these springs seem big in the bucket , but control is amazing with these BIG springs in there...stock is 24 lbs closed and these are 44 and they can handle up to .400" lift and never fade or break ( use stock retainers , keepers ).

Then put in the G1 or G2 cam and shim in the intakes to 2.40 area and check clearences , start there and shim accordingly to get .005" to .006" intake and .010" to .013" exh. valve clearences.

( do this after the head is torqued on because it can tighten up .001" sometimes after it is installed and torqued )

Piston is a no brainer , all the hoopla is inside there , no cutting your heads , decking the cylinders and all this weirdness....let the piston do it all! this is a 13.5 drop in race piston that rips , the rings are OEM and reliablity is great on race gas..pump gas can crack these over time...93 octane or more is good..we use u4 for race day and c-12 for regular days.....dyno says 39.0 and 20 ftlbs on the U4 ...no headwork ...FMF megabomb or equivilent.

269$ retail with 05'oem honda rings , cp does not supply the rings for stock bore honda's we do...also the crowerpower pin is WCP treated for little or no wear marks at all on the pin..... we find this process to be the best on steel pins to steel in the rod pin ends , we do this now to all or pins in our piston kits. trust me iv'e run them all....this is the best piston out period.

the sportsman kit is designed for race gas and should be installed by a decent mechanic or gear head dads!.......these heads get a little beat up after 30 - 40 hrs so have your seats , exh . guides checked for looseness and bad exh seat to valve seal.Always inspect the valves for chipping and seat reccession on 45 degree face of valve.....always replace with OEM honda valves if needed.

then once your head is verified good , install the intake springs we send along...these springs seem big in the bucket , but control is amazing with these BIG springs in there...stock is 24 lbs closed and these are 44 and they can handle up to .400" lift and never fade or break ( use stock retainers , keepers ).

Then put in the G1 or G2 cam and shim in the intakes to 2.40 area and check clearences , start there and shim accordingly to get .005" to .006" intake and .010" to .013" exh. valve clearences.

( do this after the head is torqued on because it can tighten up .001" sometimes after it is installed and torqued )

Piston is a no brainer , all the hoopla is inside there , no cutting your heads , decking the cylinders and all this weirdness....let the piston do it all! this is a 13.5 drop in race piston that rips , the rings are OEM and reliablity is great on race gas..pump gas can crack these over time...93 octane or more is good..we use u4 for race day and c-12 for regular days.....dyno says 39.0 and 20 ftlbs on the U4 ...no headwork ...FMF megabomb or equivilent.

Where does the piston wiegh in compared to the stocker? If I were to shave my head and press on a 450 timing gear to the G2 and then degree it all in would it work with that piston or do I still need to take some material off the top of the piston valve reliefs? Or do I simply need to clay it and find out myself?

Dan can you please post a hp and tq graph i have an engine out there with one of your G2 cams that is making over 21 pounds of torque mike wymer built it and tuned it and it does very well@ super motard i would like to compare the curves

i wish i knew how to post dyno runs..i have a few hundred runs you guys should see....the best thing i can do is fax it to someone and let them do it ....i can barely get my friging e' mail out of this thing....but that sounds awesome on that g2 in wymers build......i have some 40 hp honda runs to show off as we'll.... most runs are 39 plus with 20.5 ftlbs.

i wish i knew how to post dyno runs..i have a few hundred runs you guys should see....the best thing i can do is fax it to someone and let them do it ....i can barely get my friging e' mail out of this thing....but that sounds awesome on that g2 in wymers build......i have some 40 hp honda runs to show off as we'll.... most runs are 39 plus with 20.5 ftlbs.

If you can email them, I'll put them up for you Dan.

My sportsman kit(G1) should be here Monday. We test rode one a while back and its very impressive. It has a good hit from way down low and pulls strong all the way to redline. Real world race testing will begin next weekend.

Dan can you please post a hp and tq graph i have an engine out there with one of your G2 cams that is making over 21 pounds of torque mike wymer built it and tuned it and it does very well@ super motard i would like to compare the curves

Garret Willis bike?