Reliabilty

I know,I know, i already asked this before, but i didnt really get a clear answer. So basically if you mod a 230f engine, with a BBR 240 big bore kit with Webcams Camshaft, being the biggest mods, does the engine keep the reliability like a stock 230f? and is it still low maintainence or does it require maintainence like a race bike? cuz i dont wanna go through with modding the 230f and finding out its no better than the race bike i have.

As long as the bore jobe is done correctly it will live. The cyle get pretty thin down there and if someone bores the cyl a little off then you can get a really thin wall on one side and a thicker wall on the other side... that is where you get into problems.

If you point out your concern to your machine shop and you trust them to do it right then you should be ok.

I think the reliability should be close to stock. As long as you take care of the bike. Change the oil, clean the airfilter, adj the valves it will last you a long time.

Good Luck

P.S. I have put together 5 bikes with BB kits and web cams. From 160cc to 233 cc's. A few BBR BB kits and a few of Mikes(coeshow) kits. They are all great. Mikes kits are nicer if you are going for it and have the extra money to spend up front for a superior product.