couple problems

1. when im going to braking bumps the rear end will kick up high almost throwing me over the bars, even when im leaning way back on the fender.

2, when im going through woops as well as braking bumps the rear end will swap left and right

3. when im going fast on straights the front ends shakes real bad and its even worse when its bumpy

what can i do to fix these? ?

You need to either stiffen the frt. or soften and/or slow the rear. Make sure the sag on the shock is right. You might even have to lower the forks a little too. Knowing what bike you have along with your weight and where all your setting are currently at will give us all some needed info to help ya.

doc

Well, obviously things are over compressing or not compressing fast enough and all that extra energy is going into you and the bike. You'll need to determine one or the other before you can justify making any adjustments in either direction.

Setting a bike up takes a compreshensive approach, so take ShockDoc's advice and post what you have and what you know to this point.

And give the manual a once over as well for basic tuning advice.

i have a 2005 kx250f and im 135 pounds and i am intermediate level...ev erything suspension wise on my bike is at stock i havnt messed with any of the settings except the sag. so what ur saying is i need to slow the rear or stiffen the front? how can i tell which one i need to do. i dont want to like change the springs or do anything major because im getting a 07 in a few weeks which i will send the susp. away to get a revalve