Sign in to follow this  

Highland-MX or WRM

I have seen a few Highland V twin bikes, including a few prototype variations....

I have also ridden a Highland V twin street legal enduro/dual sport bike....

They are pretty neat bikes. Light weight, and lots of power. They are a little out dated in the looks and they do vibrate a bit more than street oriented V twin bikes. You dont notice the vibs off road, but you do on paved roads...they are very similar in this regard to a KTM LC4 single (the vibs are not an issue off road riding, but get to you on smooth paved riding)....

I know a guy that owns 2 or 3 of the Highland V twin bikes in the earlier models of off road, enduro/dual sport dress. Ive seen the supermoto and dirt track Highland V twins and pictures of the thumper/single that is just coming out for sale soon.

The guy that owns 2-3 bikes here loves them...in part I think due to the uniqueness of the bike, plus he likes the Swedish stuff too (like Husabergs, and early Husqvarna bikes)....

:thumbsup:

:applause:

:ride:

I saw a WRM at the Supermoto Worldchampionship round in Germany two years ago. It was a beautyful bike but it blow the complete engine on the long straight . :thumbsup::ride:

This year there is a WRM rider in the Supermoto results again but when you look at the manufacturers Classification you ´cannot find the brand. Thats why i think its a Honda with a WRM label....

Twinshocker