Sign in to follow this  

Excel Rims!!!!!!!@@@@$$$$$and Tires

I am a 14year old looking to buy some blue excel rims with tires for pretty cheap i dont know how much they run but i could have bought some for 100 on ebay but i am looking to spend around 200 and i was wandering if anyone knew a good place. I dont need the tires just rims and spokes and hubs@@THANKS FOR LOOKING PLZ ANSWER

Have your stock rims coated. One of our local shops had a beautiful hot dipped process that re colors the rims. They will do them both for 100.00. The outcome is showroom quality.

If you arent riding at james stewart's speed you wouldnt notice a difference with new rims/spokes/hubs. A full set will run you around 1200 bucks. You might as well just powder coat your rims to make them look expensive... but then again you could put your money to something else more important... like the bank.

hosper, you do know your gonna need to undo your spockes and hub if you get them powdercoated, and even if you do buy new rims you not gonna find a set with hub for 200.

Yea the least you will find a wheelset for is $800.

Yea the least you will find a wheelset for is $800.

You can find them cheaper than this .. some brand called Warp9 .. but who knows about their quality, it could be crap.

Don't listen to the old Nay-Sayers...have your rims done at (Polished and Anodized) at TCR (www.wheellacing.com) or kick down for some Excels and be happy...either way...you'll be happy!

If your spokes are in good shape you can simply re-use them.

Good luck

TCR replaces the rims with excels and turns down the hubs for $500.

$200 dollars...HAHAHAHA. Try over a thousand at least for a good set.

lol? at least! 800-1000$ man 400 for rims 300-400 for hubs spokes would be around 200

for excels and top of line spokes and hubs

why put low quality stuff with excels? of course the stock hubs and spokes would work fine and look great with some blue rims