Sign in to follow this  

Pastrana on Punk'd

I'm not sure how old it was, but I saw Travis Pastrana on Punk'd on MTV the other night.

He goes to meet a buddy of his and 3 girls at a hotel bar, and Travis is all ackward with the hot girls and explains who he is to them.

They then go up to the girls room in the hotel and Travis' buddy and one of the girls disappear into the bedroom, and Travis is talking with these 2 girls and there is a knock at the door and it is the girl in the bedromms' Husband!!!

Conveniently, Travis' buddy is not in the bedroom or anywhere to be found, and the "husband" is PISSED!! :thumbsup::applause:

Travis is stammering and stuttering trying to explain why he is in a hotel room with 3 women, one of which is his wife. Travis was calling him Sir this and Sir that. He was very polite trying to save his butt. Thinking he is about to have his ass kicked by a mad husband. He truly was scared!

It was funny to say the least. :ride:

600ish, that is soooo old man, come with something new or dont come at all!

j/k miss riding with you guys!

is it true that he is gay ? im not trying to start rumors and dont care if he is but you never see him with a girl.

Travis Pastrana scared? That doesnt happen very often. especially under such circumstances where the chances of him going to the hospital are ONLY %50 as opposed to his usual style of going againt 95%ish odds.

When I clicked that link to the vid, my anti virus went nuts.... and moved a file to quarantine, not sure its a safe link :thumbsup:

I havent actually tried the link myself, i got the torrent a few months ago from a different site. I couldnt find the torrent i got so i just put the first one i could find, sorry if it isnt good.

is it true that he is gay ? im not trying to start rumors and dont care if he is but you never see him with a girl.

That is the funniest question i've ever heard! I think he just doesn't have time for a girlfriend or something...I know if I were him I wouldn't! lol. btw, happy 100th post!

That is the funniest question i've ever heard! I think he just doesn't have time for a girlfriend or something...I know if I were him I wouldn't! lol. btw, happy 100th post!

HAHA, yeah...isnt he dating Sarah Whitmore or something though?

I guess i'm not up to date with celebrities or TP. I don't know who Sarah Whitmore is and that she's dating TP...