Sign in to follow this  

Pond skimming anyone?

I have acually done that over a 10 ft wide creek. I didnt know I was doing it until I slowed down for a turn and started sinking...

I saw something on Spike TV that they were doing this on snowmobiles over a lake, 2 of them collided and sunk.

Haha thats my good friends father. I always thought he looked like santa too. Thanks for the input.

Thems is REDNCKS..just like at the trailers and the doublewide outhouses fer imprignatin your lil sisses

Buy A frickin Bass Boat HillBilly BOB

can u aquaplain like that over water on a bike? not sure, never seen it or heard of it for bikes.

the banshee looked a buit deep in the water to be aquaplaining. usually i see quads with their tires just barly on the water, he looks like he dragging through it.

i love skipping my sleds, my longest is about...1/4 mile. but my friends did one about a mile, but i wasn't about to try turning :thumbsup:

i saw a vid of two sleds colliding into one another while skimming a pond.

can u aquaplain like that over water on a bike? not sure, never seen it or heard of it for bikes.

the banshee looked a buit deep in the water to be aquaplaining. usually i see quads with their tires just barly on the water, he looks like he dragging through it.

Yeah, I've seen it done multiple times. In videos of course.

Thems is REDNCKS..just like at the trailers and the doublewide outhouses fer imprignatin your lil sisses

Buy A frickin Bass Boat HillBilly BOB

Hillbillies in New Jersey WOW. :thumbsup:

Kevin Windham did it on a bike. Its posted here in video somewhere. His crossign was pretty wide too.

I tried that once on a 250 trike, the front tire was yanked to the left and over the bars I went. I think I skipped farther without the bike.

If you want to see a bike do it, just do a search on hydroplaning, there is a video of it that has been posted many many times on Thumpertalk.