Sign in to follow this  

Las Vegas Mini's

Anybody in vegas ride mini's? I am thinking about buying a klx 110 but want some people to ride with down here, and do you just ride at apex?

i dont think i've seen an adult riding a mini bike on the trails at apex.. most the minis i see ride on bmx jumps or go out to sandy valley and ride the mini track with the kids

Is there a bmx track that they are allowed at around here? And sandy valley has just a mini track? Thanks for the info

I've seen some adults on minis out at cold creek. But they were the drunken no helmet riding in shorts kind of riders. Probably not the kind of guys your looking to ride with.

Sandy Valley has bot ha big bike main track and a killer mini track. Its mostly adults that ride the mini track but there are kids on it too.

Mesquite has an old BMX track with the concrete burms that I heard they turned into an adult mini track but since its back off where you can't actually see it I don't know if its used or not. I guess you could call them and ask. The track is currently closed for the summer and will re-open in September sometime.

I've seen some adults on minis out at cold creek. But they were the drunken no helmet riding in shorts kind of riders.

who else would ride a mini?

what's wrong with a grownup motorcycle? i can see the attraction of a mini for goofing off in your backyard if you lived a long ways from real riding, but vegas has pretty bomber real off-roading just out of town.

i just sold my mini because of nowhere to ride... but if you go out to vegas and hollywood, there are plenty of spots to ride a mini... there is a hidden mini track out there made out of white sand/dirt hidden in the mountains a bit... another good mini spot is on the corner of decatur and trop... not legal to ride there but park at the bar on decatur unload and zip across the street... it is hidden in a hole so nobody really sees you.. decatur (at the end) (north) has some good spots for a mini as well.. Apex will jack your bike up if you ride you mini out there..

the only bmx track in town i know of is nellis bmx, on nellis blvd. and if you go to sunset and arroyo grande, behind the big dirt pile theres mini jumps back there, people ride minis back there all the time, with helmets even! and i've never seen the cops out there(henderson) and i built that dirt pile, it took a year or so, and no cops for the mini guys

Buy the 110 I have 2, they are a great bike. Sandy Valley is a great place to ride minis. They have a pee wee track for real little kids or begginers.

You can also ride on the big track and battle with the kids on 80's.There is also the MINI MOTO every year in the first week of May. I also own CRF 450 , and a RMZ 450 and 2 street bikes that I ride weekly so don't let these mini haters talk you out of bike!!!

Thanks for the info.... just curious how long is sandy valley from the valley?

It Depends On What Side Of Town You Live On. I Live Way Out North And It Is 66 Miles.