Sign in to follow this  

? about this Set up(Brakes)

I'm thinking about upgrading to some Galfer wave rotors and stainless steel brake lines.Has anybody tried this set up and does it make braking so touchy that you will be on your ass all the time if your not careful with your application of the brakes?

Any info would be appreciated,thank you.

i have galfer wave rotors on my bike they actually are pretty weird. honestly the stock was way touchier. where before i could only use 1 finger on the front brake or i would go over the bars or wash out now i can use 2 as hard as i want and its smooth as silk. stainless steal will give you better feel but probably not anybetter braking. i am speaking from automotive experience. before you ask i just changed the pads and the rotor nothing else. i would get the rotors then maybe think about the line. see if you really need it.

unlesss u race top int or pro i would stay stock. they work better than most. some aftermarket are better but why risk it. my friend got all that aftermarket rotor and lines and stuff and it sucks compared to stock. but then he had that kind of setup on 80s and it was amazing. just curious, if you dont want your brakes to be touchier why do u want that stuff?