Sign in to follow this  

Where to buy 07 Crfs

I thought the new crfs were coming out mid august??? can someone pls tell me where to buy one. what the name of the store is and where

thanx

I got my '07 last tuesday. They are like $49 more then '06 models. There are many changes that make a big difference. Some people should know what they are talking about before posting.

if you put honda specs side by side youll see no differance they both weigh 204#s

they say that the 07 is lighter but specs dont lie you have a little better clutch and a different cam angle but with people like you that know everything i guess theres no

reason for us to know anything!49.00 more thats a little hard to beleave.

thats msrp when 06 are 5000otd and less

it depends on where you are.. around my area they want 5800 for a 06... and i can get a 07 for 6 grand OTD in in TN . i can get the 06 for 5100 OTD in TN.. but.. the 06 is already a year old.. so price is going to drop even more as soon as you roll it out the doors.. and.. yes.. they may have made small changes to the 07.. but from what i've heard there good changes.. improved clutch life.. valve life.. and no bog. its all on you what you do with your money. but.. im opting for the 07. just makes more sense to me.

'07 has better clutch, better head porting and cam, fixed the carb bogging problem, improved front brakes, better susp valving, new header, and more.

what mattbmx says x 2. they are very important mods.

what mattbmx says x 2. they are very important mods.

Way to bring back a 3 year old thread.:worthy:

I'm feeling a sense of nostalgia. I'm going to go admire my old 07 before loading up and heading for the antique road show.