Graphics

No, I haven't found any. I just received the Evo 3 for my 06 x and there was light maroon color on the sticker kit and the seat cover that looked greyish/black on the website. I'm in process of returning them and everything else I've seen is for the 450R. I don't know if the X is the same as the R...still researching.

...I am interested to see how this turns out (not meaning hi-jack your thread though).

I have pondered the idea of trying the One Industries Snow Camo, or even the Monster Energy kits....both come with fenders, shroud panels, and side plates, but each would also require purchasing a aftermarket rear fender...for the 450x to accommodate the LED tail light. I've found the rear fenders over on crfsonly.com in black and white, as well as red. Has anyone heard if these kits would work for the X once you sub in the X rear fender? or if the shroud graphics for the R will work for the X. I guess thats the main question. ?

I had a salesman at a big Honda Shop outside of Dallas say that they would. I mean they had a CRF 450 R right there on the showroom with the Snow Camo plastic and graphics, and across the showroom was a 450X, what do you think they'd have done if I strolled in there with my T handle, and pulled the plastics off the R just to see if they fit the X, I may just try that - what do you guys think. I really don't think they'd have minded, I mean he was so sure that it would fit. ? (ok its official...I have hi-jacked this thread, I am sorry Carlsbad - please forgive me :ride: )

I am pretty sure the 05 and 06 have the exact same plaxtics whick means the exact same graphics kits would work.

and I have seen the same aftermarket pn's for the x and r shrouds. Yes the rear fender obviously is different, but I think the rest fits.

Here's a site with some decent kits btw that are not all mainsteam, and they do custom work. http://www.xgxracing.com/

TT sponsor Factory Backing will make some cool custom one's for a good price. Most of the aftermarket one's have all the sponsor logos on them which sucks if you have something different. Custom made is the only way to go over stock!!