Sign in to follow this  

New Sobe/Samsung/Factory Connection graphics on my crf450

heres the link

102_0297.jpg

102_0296.jpg

102_0295.jpg

102_0294.jpg

I just did all these today. There are 4 pics, use the next button to navigate. Tell me what you think please. Also I just put pro taper carmichael bend bars on. I think they fit me really well because I'm a short guy (5'8") too, and i like the wide profile, yet they don't sweep back very far, which is good for me. Those are the new Renthal Dual compound kevlar grips too. I'll see how everything works tomorrow at the track :thumbsup:

lol well about the numbers.... :thumbsup:

They were supposed to have Red trim, black background and white numbers. But on the factory effex website i got a little confused and thought i was selecting the red trim, when I was really selecting red background for the numbers. I hated it at first but i guess it doesnt look that bad.....

Let us know how those graphics work at the track! Lol

FYI: Carmichael bend bars are not the same bend as the ones that he actually uses. Most of the time rider bars are not even close to the same bend that the riders uses.

Looks alright I guess, kinda getting old and tired of the Sobe graphics though IMO. You did a good job on them though! :thumbsup:

lol well since i pretty much bleed SoBe No Fear, and i love the way the graphics look, i looked EVERYwhere to get these for an 04 model.

That looks sweet! I don't think a professional could do it any better. :thumbsup:

well...actually, i used to be a professional at applying pinstripes and vinyl graphics on cars... so i know the tips and tricks pretty well haha

thats a good idea for graphics since you only drink sobe energy drinks! :thumbsup:

lol well about the numbers.... :ride:

They were supposed to have Red trim, black background and white numbers. But on the factory effex website i got a little confused and thought i was selecting the red trim, when I was really selecting red background for the numbers. I hated it at first but i guess it doesnt look that bad.....

Thats a 450 so you should have white backgrounds with black numbers

A 250f would have black backgrounds

But with the red backgrounds your fine I think for racing in ama sanctioned races

I like the graphics :applause::thumbsup:

Haha, nope I don't normally run the clutch lever that low. I had just finished the bars, grips and graphics and hadnt set up the levers yet. Just stuck them on there. I like the clutch low but not vertical haha.

And the shroud graphics are made by One Industries. They only make the should graphics and swingarm decals for the 04 model though, So i bought them and the universal Sobe/Samsung/Factory connection sweet sticker kit haha. It made me so much faster!!!!! ... not. But yeah all I drink is Sobe No Fear so i thought I'd rep em to the other slow guys that i ride with. :-P