Sign in to follow this  

Canadian MX des nations

enough with the American Mx des nations team, so who do yu guys think is gonna be on the mxdn team this year? obviously Dusty Klatt is, but for the other two spots i dunno? maybe JSR, Doug Dehaan, or maybe Darcy Lange. might not be a bad idea. and is Mitch Cooke canadian? cuz if he is, he would be "lites" class. or maybe Kyle Beaton.

It's my understanding that because of contractual B.S. there will be no Blackfoot riders on the team ! I'm told this is Honda's doing ! Lange and Facciotti are injured , so I just don't know !

Anybody else have any ideas ?

some of our best riders are blackfoot riders. we will have to probably go with the newf. don't get me wrong but we need the best canadians, and if he can only get top ten in canada then goin against the world he might get slaughtered.

Kyle Keast and Ryan Gauld might be good ones, but Gauldy is fairly old i think

It's my understanding that because of contractual B.S. there will be no Blackfoot riders on the team ! I'm told this is Honda's doing ! Lange and Facciotti are injured , so I just don't know !

Anybody else have any ideas ?

WHAAAAAAAAT?? contractural BS?!?!?!?!? Blackfoot Honda has the best riders in Canadian MX (with the exception of the MX2 East). If we aren't going to sen our best, we might as well not go at all!!

That's gay that Honda is doing this to the rest of Canada, it would be like the NHL not letting any body play for the world championships.

If somehow they are let go, then I would say Blair Morgan, Klatt, and JSR, but I also heard that Dube is going.

It may have something to do with the contractual problems between Blackfoot and Honda Canada?

The team is Faccioti Morgan and Dube. Could've been better I guess

Are you serious?? Those guys can ride..... but the Des Nations? They are in for a whoopin.

The team is Faccioti Morgan and Dube. Could've been better I guess

No offence, guys, but it should have been Klatt, JSR, and the top placing Canadian rider in MX2 (east or west). Those are our best riders and they should be going to represent the Maple Leaf!!

Team Blackfoot was talking about how expensive it was to send all their riders. So WHY could they send Morgan and not the guy who is CREAMING everybody, KLATT. There is definitly something wrong. Dube shouldn't be on their either. Canadians don't have to go, they can skip a year like the states did, in fact I thing the USA skipped a couple years in a row. Anyway's, they should take a year off, instead of getting smoked by unknown countries, like they did last year.

They obviously aren't taking the Des Nations seriously, if they were we would only be sending our best. Even with our best we still would struggle...

Klatt, and JSR were already committed to the Montreal supercross, where they can win! Doug Dehaan has agreed to be our first alternate.