Sign in to follow this  

Just finished my graphics- Sobe/Samsung/Factory Connection- pics!

heres the links.

102_0297.jpg

102_0296.jpg

102_0295.jpg

102_0294.jpg

I just did all the graphics and numbers today. There are 4 pics, use the next button to navigate. Tell me what you think please. Also I just put pro taper carmichael bend bars on. I think they fit me really well because I'm a short guy (5'8") too, and i like the wide profile, yet they don't sweep back very far, which is good for me. Those are the new Renthal Dual compound kevlar grips too. I'll see how everything works tomorrow at the track :thumbsup:

It's asking me to login to yahoo or something.

Just get a photobucket account or something and upload them to that.

Very nice! I think a black seat cover would look good with it! :thumbsup:

Tighten the chain.

gotta love worthless posts like this. looks good dude, time for that seat cover then youll be all set!

Actually, I absolutely LOVE the kevlar grips. (even though I didn't glue the left hander on good enough and was twisting it around all day) I haven't went down with them (yet) so not sure how much better they hold up. But anything with kevlar has much more tensile strength than without it. They sure are sticky! I have no complaints so far. Well worth the 20$ for 'em.

heres the links.

102_0297.jpg

102_0296.jpg

102_0295.jpg

102_0294.jpg

I just did all the graphics and numbers today. There are 4 pics, use the next button to navigate. Tell me what you think please. Also I just put pro taper carmichael bend bars on. I think they fit me really well because I'm a short guy (5'8") too, and i like the wide profile, yet they don't sweep back very far, which is good for me. Those are the new Renthal Dual compound kevlar grips too. I'll see how everything works tomorrow at the track :thumbsup:

How did you get that bike so clean?? Nice job with the graphics, that's one sweeeet bike!!!

well.. actually if you look in the second picture, the one labeled 296, you can see alot of mud on the front fender ... :thumbsup: lol

But honestly I just degreased the crap out of it and pressure washed it. Thats it. I just rode today and muddied it up nice and pretty, so I'll try some good ole Mop N Glo and see what it does for the plastics. The thing i'm most proud of with the graphics, is that every decal follows EVERY curve of the plastic. There's not peice of vinyl that is stretched over a curve, it all follows the curves perfectly. =) yayaaaayy!

nice man...now you gotta spend big bucks tricking the actual bike out...not just the plastics...jk, man...looks sweet. i like it with the all red #plates. looks very nice overall. :thumbsup: