Sign in to follow this  

G2 throttle cam system

anybody tried the G2 throttle cam system? just wondering i have the pro version but havent tried it yet. the 050 cam says it requires less turn to reach full throttle. looks like it could mess up your day if it was muddy but it has another cam for mud. says it doesnt take long to change between cams.

Yes, I have one and highly recommend it. The faster turn cam is not a cam at all just a (I think 10%) quicker turn. The guy that makes these things told me that that cam makes it about the same as a stock Honda throttle. It is noticeable when you first put it on but then after a while you forget about it. I'd like it to be another 10% quicker but I think he said there was not enough room in the stock throttle housing for a larger cam. So does this make your bike feel faster? I would definitely say Yes!

well, after you try it out, tell me how you like it because I was thinking about getting one too.

anybody tried the G2 throttle cam system?

I just ordered one and is in the mail as we speak, I got the one with the 025 cam with it , which is 18% faster then stock. I currently have a rollon throttle "lightning" tube, but its plasctic and I was changing my grips and noticed its was creased in spots and didnt roll smooth, Not very happy with the duribality of it, liked that it was 15% faster then stock but with the G2 being the same price as the rollon throttle and the G2 is Alum and the guy who owns it will swap out any cam you want for another, So if you have the 050 cam which is 10% faster and want the 025 just call up tell him what one you want for the trade and when he gets your old one, he sends out the new, and it goes for any of the cams of his you may have and what ever other one he offers he does that for Cant beat that. So looking forward to getting it and trying it out.

just turn your wrist....

hah its nice, but its just different and will take time to get used to, i think the stock throttles are much more reliable