Sign in to follow this  

New Dude

Hey

Just bought a 06 Pitster 125X to use for rippin around when Im at the drag races. This is what I want to do ASAP. What do you guys think?

-CDI box What make?

-remove spark arrester

-die grind out inlet on exhaust pipe

-Rejet for 2500-2700' What jetting???

-Camshaft? Crower?

-131 Kit or just high comp piston?

-clip on mountain bike headlight?

I dont want to work on it all the time but would like more power out of it

Thanks

Mac :thumbsup:

Dude ride the bike first and enjoy it, you might find that all the work doesnt need doing..

all that sounds good because if ur gunna get the 131 kit than u'll definatly wanna do the cam and cdi for best results while ur at it...maybe even a bigger carb for sure (at least 24mm, im running a TB26mm with the 131 kit and cam and it rips)...you can buy the CDI and chinese adapter so it fits on ur bike for like 25$, honda trail bikes makes it

I have rode the bike and I am VERY happy with it but you can always have MORE POWER right? I think I will just jet the carb and clean up the exhaust inlet with a die grinder and call it good for now. I might order that CDI from Honda Trail Bikes later if it seems to work the best??

Thanks

I cleaned up the exhaust with a die grinder and took out the screen,its got a bog off idle so I will adjust the air screw. What should I set the carb for to run @ 2700'ft alt? Is that high comp piston kit worth the money when running a stock carb/exhaust?