Sign in to follow this  

New Polini

that bike is sick, i always thought the polinis were 2-stroke's. damn, i really want one now, how much is a new stock one?

Hey Polini70, long time no talk. Lemme guess.... you used some Polini 65 compnents, right? Did everything bolt on okay? I was looking at buying a new Polini XP4 midsize, and a Polini 65 and putting the 65 performance goodies on the XP4 (shock, forks, swingarm, wheels etc.), is that what you did?

Polini are great bikes.My son used to race a polini when he was on 50's and the bike was awsome.Polini has high quality standards so I would think there 4 strokes would be awsome aswell.The only problem with them is the price,but you get what you pay for.High quality bikes.Nice bike polini70

I think those Zochs are like the KTM65 units, no adjustability but 8" of travel compared to the 50 based units on the Pro Mini with 5" of travel.

Are Polini pit bikes available in the States?

That frame looks kick-ass....

I was checking out their 4 valve heads earlier...way cool...sohc simple

Hey Pitbikeguy237 dont worry about buying a 65 just get the new big wheel Polini cause it has a bigger frame and swingarm etc. These are the parts you need.

1. 144.755.040 Zocchi forks comes with triple clamps etc.

2. 144.750.044 65 Brake disk

3. 144.800.022 Right fork cover

4. 144.800.023 Left fork cover

5. 144.630.013 65 Axle

6. 144.805.005 65 number plate front

7. 144.355.002 orings steering head

8. 144.205.001 Seal spacer

9. 144.190.010 Steering head bearing

10. 2X 144.190.008 Wheel bearings

11. 144.625.020 Ohlins forXP4

The zochs are only the non adjuster ones, you will need the heavier springs from the Zochis for a KLX pittie. Also the front wheel hub is the same but the 65 uses different bearings and spacer in the middle. Ive given you the bearing part numbers but cant find the part number for the spacer in the hub.

Hey Palmrider. I have a similiar bike as Polini70, but it's still a 50. Stock suspension and frame, my bike is worth about $10,500. I know Polini70 has the $5000 Kitaco 124SE engine (we talked about that, right man?) while I'm running a $7000 138SE engine. I need suspension though...

So, is that thing twitchy Polini70? My is so twitchy I am ready to sell it and buy a KLX. Not sure if the midsize setup will help me enough with the Polini or not. The KLX just feels soooooo nice. And what about the swinger? Is the new midsize XP4 swingarm longer than the older 110's from Polini (50 sized)? I wasn't sure if it was an all new bike, or if it was just their old bike with bigger wheels. And the zochi's are non-adjustable? WTH? That sucks!

I am done with 50's, and your input would play a huge factor in my decision making as I can see you've dealt with Polini a lot. Is the 110 sized all that nice, or is the KLX the way to go?

The other bike in the pic the guy owned a KLX with BBR suspension 134cc engine kit. Real nice bike. He reckons the Polini is a way nicer bike handling and alot lighter. Your Polini was the earlier model with cable brakes and steel rims. The new midsize is hyd brakes, longer swingarm, extended frame at the steering head and alloy gold rims stock. My older Polini i fabricated a longer swingarm but the new one is way nicer. Id stick with the Polini Justin. Howd you get to the 138cc ultra se i thought that was a KLX kit only. That must rock.

That bike is so nice,how much does something like that cost,if I may ask?

Sorry not sure what the cost od Polinis are over there. Try www.poliniusa.com

With the zocchis you can buy the adjuster kit for them.

7g engine for a 50... &%$#@!.....

Yeah, I have a new style of engine. A review is being done on it this month. Call Loganbuilt if you want one. Over 18HP. It's basically starts out as a Takegawa 124 super head kit, and he bores, strokes, and reworks the head, changes the valves, cam etc. to make it a SCREAMING 138. Me and another guy were his "test" riders for the engine. He's now ready to market them. The thing is SO freaking fast man... it's insane.

polini should sell that 4-valve head, i'd love to get one to play around with but they're so expensive

Sorry not sure what the cost od Polinis are over there. Try www.poliniusa.com

With the zocchis you can buy the adjuster kit for them.

Thank's nice bike a little high priced,but not if you consider all you get and that it's made in Italy.Hot chick's,great food and going fast,Ah I love Italy!!!

Hey Palmrider. I have a similiar bike as Polini70, but it's still a 50. Stock suspension and frame, my bike is worth about $10,500. I know Polini70 has the $5000 Kitaco 124SE engine (we talked about that, right man?) while I'm running a $7000 138SE engine. I need suspension though...

So, is that thing twitchy Polini70? My is so twitchy I am ready to sell it and buy a KLX. Not sure if the midsize setup will help me enough with the Polini or not. The KLX just feels soooooo nice. And what about the swinger? Is the new midsize XP4 swingarm longer than the older 110's from Polini (50 sized)? I wasn't sure if it was an all new bike, or if it was just their old bike with bigger wheels. And the zochi's are non-adjustable? WTH? That sucks!

I am done with 50's, and your input would play a huge factor in my decision making as I can see you've dealt with Polini a lot. Is the 110 sized all that nice, or is the KLX the way to go?

You must have some serious mods on that thing?You must be a pro?Any cool pics?

Hey Guys the Polinis performed awesome over in Australia. Our number one rider won a heat race and got a couple of 2nds and a third in the others. Qualified 4th for the finals. Unfortunately for the final 2 races decided to take on the triple jump and came out second best. It was an awesome experience and was great to race against the top Aussie guys (Halliday brothers and Greg Timmins who won). Just watching the 2006 vegas champs DVD and Ty Halliday was a front runner so was great to know we had the pace against BBRs, and KLXs fully tricked out. Bikes performed awesome with no faults anywhere. Maybe Vegas is next?