Sign in to follow this  

Food Poisoning

I went to a local restraunt Wed. and right after I left I starting feeling sick. My body is "flushing" itself. I get a temp and then it breaks and I sweat like crazy, and the whole time I am still feeling sick. My question is how long does it usually take to get out of your system? And is there anything I can do to speed it up? I am hoping to race tonight. Right now I am not sure if I could make it around the track once without vomitting. Thanks for your input. :thumbsup:

I got it from mayo.on a sandwich from a restraunt was sick within an hour.I was bad for 2 days ''Both Ends'' :thumbsup: I went to the Doc The word was Fluids lots of them Sorry but it will take it's course Good Luck

Everybody has different reactions. I've had it a couple times, the first time I couldn't even stand up or drink water without puking for 2 days. It took about 4 days before I could really eat anything again. The second time I had it wasn't too bad. Like Desert Rat said, try to keep drinking fluids, you don't want to dehydrate.