Crowerpower 07' 450 dyno / cam test

Any way of getting sound checks done with the stock bike and pipes vs modded bike and pipes.

I am working with AMA Sports on revising the sound requirements for 2007 and could use any input you might gain. Tdub

Hey Tryce, since the AMA is all about swallowing FIM reg's...get them to adopt the MotoGP sound limit ?

Hey Tryce, since the AMA is all about swallowing FIM reg's...get them to adopt the MotoGP sound limit ?

You really want to cause an uproar dont ya?? Funny thing as you posted this I was just answering an email concerning the proposed db limits for next year.

got a new test bike coming from honda today.......baseline dyno testing @ 4.....pipes on there way , new cam designs will be out monday! With complete before and after dyno and track test.....stay tuned

Cool beans...you going to be able to regrind stock cams to meet those specs? I might be interested in giving that a whirl if so....I'll be happy to be a guinea pig ? Althought the '07 cam is different than the rest huh, so maybe that won't work out being I have an old '03 :ride:

Cool beans...you going to be able to regrind stock cams to meet those specs? I might be interested in giving that a whirl if so....I'll be happy to be a guinea pig ? Althought the '07 cam is different than the rest huh, so maybe that won't work out being I have an old '03 :ride:

Yeah Dean, you're outta luck.

Did you get my email about the tires? Interested?

i wanted to ride the O7' first as is and WOW .... it handles like a 250f diving into corners...and the low end is super strong off lower rpms...it's almost too much at once and then it is has nice mid to top where it signs off a little early for really fast guys...for me it was almost perfect......honda did a fantastic job on the engine and the new decompressor assy is quieter and it revs free on the throttle, you can feel it!

Today the bike is racing and then over to me this after noon. we'll continue the dyno as is and then pull the cam and profile it, the specs i'll throw up monday , along with the 06' spec just for fun...it feel llike its 4 - 6 degree's less duration like our G1 cam about 239@ .050....very strong bottom end is my first words about the 07., more over rev and maybe a heavier flywheel...maybe not...we will see after a few changes with cam and pipes. luv this bike.!!!